12

Next day-
At seoul-
At dressing room--
Yn:( I'm sitting infront of mirror and staring into the mirror... Like every indian girl... I became bride... I just dolled up.... Now my life is just equal to a doll... )
Mom: yn are you rea--- what the heck??
Yn:( looks at her)
Dad: what happened???
Mom: yn what you are wearing???
Dad: ( looks at my daughter)
Yn:( looked down)
Mom: yn where is the grown that jk brought for you??
Yn: dad can't i wear this saree??( Spoke in low voice)
Dad:( smiled) it's your marriage you can wear anything you want...
Mom: but what he'll think if you won't wear the grown..
Yn:( looks at her)
Mom: change it yn
Yn:( my mom is soo strict... She is like this from my childhood onwards...) Ma...
Mom: change it...
Dad: let her wear whatever she want...it's her marriage
Mom: do what ever you want...( Moved out from there)
Dad: princess.... You are soo beautiful today
Yn:( sad smile)
Dad: it's high time can we go now.... Your soon to be husband is waiting for you...
Yn: hm( gave my hand to my dad....he hold my hand very securely... We started towards wedding hall...)

At weddings hall-
Jk:( i was waiting for yn to come soon doors opened and she came up with her father...but what is she wearing?? Why she isn't wored the grown?? )

Yn:( we soon reached jungkook and my dad kissed my forehead and gave my hand to jungkook

Yn:( we soon reached jungkook and my dad kissed my forehead and gave my hand to jungkook... I just looked down...not wanted to face him)
Dad: son... please take care of my princess... I never yelled or been harsh on her so please be like me towards like... Please take care of her... I love my daughter soo much.... I'm trusting you so I'm handling you my precious...
Yn: ( looked at my dad with tears in my eyes..)
Dad: child from now onwards he is your husband... Never make mistakes... I want you both to stay together... Never make situation that makes you both ends seperated... Child i can't bare it...
Yn:( looks at him sadly)

Priest: so let's start...
Mr Jeon jungkook are you ready to take Ms yn Varma as your beloved wife untill death apart you both and give her all your love...
Jk: i do...
Priest: Ms yn Varma are you ready to take Mr Jeon jungkook as your beloved husband untill death apart you both and give him all your love..
Yn:( looked at my dad... He smile at me and signalled me to continue...i gave a weak smile and said the words which broke my soul..) I do...
Priest: now you both can exchange your rings...
Jk:( grabbed her hand and placed ring to her finger)
Yn:( placed ring to his finger)

Jk:( grabbed her hand and placed ring to her finger)Yn:( placed ring to his finger)

Priest: now I'm announcing the couple Mr & Mrs Jeon jungkook... Now groom can kiss his bride...
Yn:( shocked...)
Jk:( moved close to her)
Yn:( looked at him with my wife eyes) Don't ( whispered to him)
Jk: sorry( whispered to her and kissed her forehead)
Yn:( closed my eyes when he placed his lips on my forehead)

After some time -
Bang pd nim: congratulations for your both... And this is yours gift from me.... New house for you both...
Jk:( smiles) thanks
Yn:( looks down)
Taehyung &jimin: congratulations yn...
Yn:( smiled to them)
Mrs.jeon: ok you guys go and rest...
Mom: hm... You guys need go to your new home...
Dad: take care yn...
Yn:( hugged him tight and started to tear up) dad....
Mom: yn.... Ayyo are crying dear...
Yn; ma... I don't want to leave you both... I won't go... Please(while crying)
Mom:( looks at her with tears)
Dad: princess... Your husband is waiting for you...
Yn: no... No i won't... This is cheating... I won't go... please... I need you both...(while crying)
Mom: yn... Now he is your everything...
Yn: but ma how can it be?? I'm your child na i should be with you right... Dad what if he beat me if i do anything wrong... What if he scold me.. i don't to go with him (while crying)
Dad: no princess... he'll never do that... Look... jungkook please take care of her... Don't beat her... And don't scold her if she do anything wrong...
Mom: we raised with soouch affection so please take care of her...
Yn: ma i won't go.... please..
(while crying)
Dad: son take care
Yn: appa
Dad:( smiles) go dear...
Jk: yn... Come lets go... I won't say anything even if you do wrong... I'll take care of you like a baby...
Yn:( glared at him)
Jk:( looked down)