Part 3

Charley gets up and tip-toes over to you. "You awake?" He whispers. You rub your eyes and look at him "Yea, now i am why?" You sit up in the basket, clearly exhausted. "Follow me" He tip-toes over to the boarded door and takes off the board, opening the door wide. He grabs your hand and runs out when he has the chance. Everyone feels a gust of wind as Fagin and Dodger wake up first. Fagin walks over to the basket and notices your gone, same with Charley. Dodger runs over to Fagin, "Charleys gone!" He yells, waking everyone up. "Same with Y/N!" Fagin replies. Everyone grabs their coats and hats and runs out the door, boarding it behind them. "We have to find them! Last night, I told Charley im dating Y/N, but he seemed jealous!" Dodger yells to Fagin as the wind pushes them back. "I think Charley might of taken her!" Fagin yells back. They all run to Nancy's rushing in. "Have you seen Charley and Y/N?" Fagin puffs. "Yea, i saw Charley running with Y/N, but Y/N didn't look exactly happy, she was crying!" Nancy replies. "Sorry if i never see you all again but bye!" Dodger quickly replies as he runs out the door. "Got to find her!" Dodger tells himself as he runs towards the market. "Lets hide here!" Charley grabs your hand as he throws you into a wall on the market square. "Now that we're alone..." He grabs your waist and pulls you close. "Wanna have fun?" He looks at you deeply. "No!" You try to push him off but he threw you to the ground and got ontop of you. "Get off me you pervert!" You say as your skirt nearly flies up, revealing your lower half. "Shh, babe we are alone!" He holds down you dress as he shushes you. "GET OFF ME!" You yell. Dodger hears the noise as he rushes to the noise but unable to hear it again. "Nuh-uh darling." He tries to take off your shirt as you kick him out of the alleyway. "Charley?" Dodger runs over. "Eheh- Hi Dodger! Just went for a stroll." He smiles sheepishly. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!" You run out and kick him to the ground, revealing Dodger infront of you. "I- Dodger?" You look at him with wide eyes. "What did he do?" He runs over to you and kisses your cheek. "He tried to um, do the thing that adults do." You let out a massive cry as you hug him tightly. "He can't do anything anymore!"