1| Engagement, Wedding, Honeymoon, Divorced.

Laura.

Living with a broken heart for over two months plus now was all my fault.

If I had kept my mouth shut and my secrets within myself, it wouldn't have turned out this way.

All my life, I thought everyone would just be like me. Maybe not really but sometimes people do resemble people, making someone have your alike look, so I thought someone might have my same kinda personality and type of kindhearted mind.

I once had friends. Just few of them and the one I trusted the most was Blanca Suarez.

We both went to the same college but not same highschool.

Even my parents began to like her too. She was lovely, lively, full of life and loved everyone around her.

Her family and mine became close friends.

I gave her my all. When I mean all, I mean to say my everything. We shared our personal belongings, talked things out most of the times, shared our sorrows.

Infact, we both rented an apartment back then in college. We lived our lives together like normal friends do.

Sometimes when I'm in class receiving lectures and she's at home, my longtime boyfriend Dawson Anderson, will come over.

Though it happens randomly whenever am not around and Blanca will call me on phone, telling me my man is here to see me.

What do I say to her?

I'll tell her to keep him company until I return. And she do.

Okay, not the other way round by keeping him company, I meant entertainment like video games, random funny chats and gist.

You know....

My Ex was just seven years older than me. Six feet and five inches taller than me. Very muscular, beefy, brawly and handsome with dark curls and brown eyes.

Me?

I'm just average. Five feet tall, petite, skinny, blonde, jet-black eyes, blessed with the hourglass figure which hugged in my body curves and shape.

When we were still in highschool, he was my senior and I was a junior.

I proudly remember when those mean girls usually flirt around with him but he doesn't give them attention. All his time was drawn to me and since I left highschool, I never had a bully.

Thanks to him for that.

He finished highschool before me and went to college. We both loved ourselves so much that he proposed to me when I was in highschool.

Yup. We got engaged at a very early age. Then, I was only sixteen and he was twenty-three.

It was a bond of promise between us. And the other way of saying 'We won't separate from each other.' Even when he was the one gaining admission into college first.

He took over his father's position in the company just after he was done with his master degree program.

He's from a wealthy renowned family, very famous and popular in the whole of America.

There's no one who doesn't know the mega-multi billionaire Anderson family. It was well-known to the world and I envy them sometimes.

Only them owned the Anderson Empires (AE) and Anderson Airlines. (AA).

I once wished my family was like them. They had everything wrapped up on their finger.

Speaking of my family, we only managed a farm yard......just one acre.