𝒲ℯ𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷ℯ𝓁𝓁𝓈

Just like in the last chapter play the song when I tell you to. Gif banner made by Grace_Barton

•Cristina's POV•It took an hour to get me and Y/n ready and another for the bridal photoshoot

•Cristina's POV•
It took an hour to get me and Y/n ready and another for the bridal photoshoot. Right now, I was in front of the mirror checking to make sure I still looked good. "Hello, soon to be Mrs. Kim." Y/n teased entering the room. "Hey there Mrs. Park." I replied, making us laugh. "How do you feel?" She asked once our laughter died down. "Excited like I'm gonna run down the aisle instead of walking." I explained, smiling widely. "Exactly why I'm here to make sure you walk as we practiced." She said, winking. Before I could reply, I was interrupted by the knocking on the door. "Hey ladies." My dad's voice called out. "Hey, dad you can come in." I replied, standing up from the chair to show him the entire dress. When my dad entered, he just kept staring at me for a few minutes, making me nervous thinking that I did not look good. "You have grown up so much, Cristina and you look beautiful." He said with tears in his eyes. "And you look good too Y/n." Dad complimented her. "Thanks, uncle/ thank you, dad." We said at the same time. "I'm 24, dad, of course, I'm grown up." I said, referring to what he had said. "Are you ready to go? Everyone's waiting." Mom asked, entering the room. She was wearing a black dress with a splint in the front. I replied with a nod and grabbed dad's arm when he offered it.

•Their dresses•

(Play the video)

(Play the video)

All the lights turned off except the ones that showed the aisle and I was impatiently waiting to start walking out, then finally, the music started playing signaling our entrance. I chose Nuvole Bianche by Ludovico Einaudi. Unlike Y/n, I had one bridesmaid who was my mom and my maid of honor was Y/n. My little brother Alex was the flower boy along with Taehyung's little sister Eunjin, who was the flower girl. They were walking in front of me and dad throwing flower petals everywhere. Taehyung's little brother JongGyu was the ring bearer and, obviously, Jimin was the best man.

•The venue•