49 [M]

The man was caught. He was about to leave on the cruise, but Jungkook's team caught him before that. He was brought to Namjoon and then sentenced to the dungeons to be investigated further. The king praised Namjoon in front of everyone for being quick and smart. It irked Namjoon that he was getting all the credit when Seokjin did all the work. He made a mental note to give whatever Seokjin asks for. Even if it is impossible. Namjoon immediately left the crowd and sprinted to his room as soon as the king left.

The room was clean. There was no sign of any thread lying around. But there was no trace of Seokjin as well. "Hyung?"

"Yeah, no I will need some time..."

Namjoon heard Seokjin talking to someone so he followed the voice and it came from the bathroom.

"No, I am not there." Seokjin huffed, "Listen Yoongi, I know you are worried about me..." He took a deep breath as Namjoon hugged him from behind and placed a tiny kiss on his neck. "I know you are worried but just know that I am safe. I mean, if I am using this phone then, of course, I am safe, Yoongi."

Namjoon kissed his shoulder lightly. He was amused to see Seokjin wearing only a towel. He must have taken a long shower while Namjoon was gone. Namjoon's fingers moved slowly down on Seokjin's hand as he continued to place kisses on the shoulder, moving down. Seokjin's head fell on Namjoon's shoulder. "Yoongi, I am safe. Please, don't worry about me. And tell eomma that too. I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye!"

Seokjin sighed in relief, "Did you catch him?" He looked at Namjoon from the mirror above the sink where he was standing.

Namjoon chuckled, "Of course." He mumbled against the skin, "How can I not when you are with me."

Seokjin chuckled and turned around, "So, as promised, will you give me the reward?"

Namjoon smiled brightly, "Of course. Whatever you want, pretty." He tucked Seokjin's hair behind his ear.

Seokjin's cheeks started changing shades of pink, "Well, I have thought of something. No pressure at all."

Namjoon caged him between himself and the sink, "Just say it, hyung." His voice was just above the whisper. He made his way to Seokjin's jaw, moving down slowly.

Seokjin breathed out from his mouth as Namjoon's hot tongue made contact with his skin. "Let's go on a trip. Just you and me. Somewhere far, where no one would recognise us."

Namjoon stopped in his trail and looked at Seokjin, "Right now?"

Seokjin got a little scared. He knew Namjoon was the crowned prince and getting out without any protection was almost next to impossible for him. He was also scared that Namjoon would laugh at him and call it a stupid idea. Of course, the idea was stupid. What was Seokjin even thinking? He had seen Namjoon go around in the palace. He always has two guards with him. Going somewhere unprotected was out of the question. Seokjin cleared his throat, "I mean, in a few days. Because once I go back to Myeongseong, it will be hard for me to get out and... I mean, I know, you can't do it. It's a stupid idea anyway. Just forget that I said anything. I can think of somethi-"

Seokjin was caught off guard when Namjoon connected their lips in a short but gentle kiss. Namjoon broke the kiss and smiled at Seokjin, "I never said no to it, hyung. It is not stupid at all. I will just have to pull some strings and convince Hoseok that it is a hundred per cent safe. Give me two days, okay?"

No one had ever made an effort to make Seokjin really happy till now. Whoever had done it, it was so that they don't get on his wrong side. This was the first time when Someone was consciously making efforts for Seokjin. His eyes started tearing a little. Seokjin smiled through his tears and nodded, "Okay."