Heart B Racing (QxReader)

Today was a nice weekend. Perfect to go for a stroll around the place. You got up from where you were resting and got ready for your already planned walk.

Once you emerged from your home and out into the sunlight, you were almost immediately greeted by Q who let out a gleeful "Qqyooh!" You smiled and walked over to your friend who was desperately (sliding?) towards you.

"Hey Q." You said as you embraced the slug like letter. Once again, Q yelled "Qyoooh" Which probably ment: "Hello Y/N." You were happy to see your slow friend again after a bit.

Suddenly you heard something that sounded like a zoom right behind you.
"P" Instantly you knew that it was P. Turning around you saw another one of your alphabet friends. "P p p." P said in greetings. "Hi P. How's it been going with G?" You asked your cherry coloured buddy. "P..p p. P!" She squeaked shyly. A few days ago P told everyone that she and G were dating (Let's pretend that P never died...)
"Nice!" You said enthusiastically. You were happy that P and G were having a great start to their relationship.

"Qqyyoooh" You heard Q say. You were so distracted because of the conversation that you forgot that Q was still there. "Oh, sorry Q. Well, I'll see you later P. Good luck with your date!" You beamed. "P!" P said as she zoomed off into the distance.

"Qyooh" Q sighed, probably wondering when you and him were going to be like P and G. Just living together in perfect harmony. You patted Qs back as he scooted closer next to you, blissed by your company and warmth. "Someday Q." You whispered.

"Someday."

AAAAAAAAA why am I shipping letterssssss?! Um uh um. Hope you enjoyed this? I'll update this book again reallllll soon.

See ya.