It's o-K (Kxbug!Reader)

Being bored be like:
A.

K pov✧
"Oh god, what time is it?" Swiftly turning my head, I flapped and freaked all over the place. "They were supposed to be here by now!" Y/N was late for the anniversary celebration, G Wizz I hope they're okay.
I stared up at me with concern in her eyes. "Look K, I'm just as worried as you are...but we have to go to the par-" "You don't understand!" I cut her off. "I can't just leave them, not knowing where they are of course." I looked slightly annoyed, but just said: "Okay, well I'm heading over to the party. See you when we see you I guess." Wow...what a jerk. Don't listen to them. I thought. You'll find Y/N, no matter what it takes.

Your pov
You were just chilling out on the edge of Z. It was quite boring, but really peaceful and relaxing. You didn't want to be with the letters at the anniversary party. It was a bit too loud for your comfort. Slithering down into the ground, you felt slightly depressed.
Suddenly, Z spoke in his deep voice. "Don't feel so bad Y/N. Sometimes people just can't be happy, even if they get their way. Pretty much like what you did." You flinched. How did he know about that one situation? A few moments ago, making friends with some letters. And that didn't go so well. "It doesn't matter if you pick a fight with someone, it'll always turn out well in the end." He continued. Maybe he's right. You thought. Thinking about it more, you smiled and looked down at Z. "Thanks Z, your the wisest letter I ever met." That made him chuckle. "Thank you Y/N. You might be small, but you're definitely a great example of confidence and kindness." With one sincere goodbye, you were just going to walk away, when...SLAM

"Oh god!"

K pov✧
"Shoot!" I looked down, only to find my friend Y/N looking dizzy after the hit. I carefully picked them up with my antennas. "I'm so so sorry Y/N! Are you okay?" Still shocked, they replied: "I think I'm fine. Thanks K." After a moment of checking if they had any wounds, I flew them to somewhere private.
"Hey..." I started. "Were you thinking about going to the celebration?" They thought for a moment, and nodded their head. "Well, it's good that you thought about it. You might decide in the wrong time." And the conversation ended just like that.
Landing somewhere private, the both of us sat down.

As soon as we got comfortable on the spot, my friend yawned. "Tired?" I asked. "Very....but...thanks for the ride K. I know I could've just traveled around myself...but I don't know, I've just been worn out ever since." They said. That was actually quite understandable. Sometimes you have to take long breaks after a while, so I could relate. "Well anyways, it's best if you take a little rest I suppose. You've earned it either way." Y/N gave a happy but still tired look. Slowly, they started drifting off.
"Sleep dreams Y/N..."

"Sleep dreams."