Coiled around you (SxReader)

Wasn't expecting to make another chapter this quick, but a friend of mine wanted me to do a S x Reader chapter, since S is their favourite character. yea.
This chap contains: fluff

"Man, what a long day that was" You sighed. You and S just finished vibin' (like the chad you are) with the other letters. "Essssss" Your friend S agreed. It was currently dark and cold outside which made you slightly shiver. S noticed this and looked up at you with worry in his eyes. For some reason, S pretty much never got cold, which confused you. But you pushed that thought aside and spoked in a reassuring tone. "Don't worry, I'm just a little cold, that's it." The letter still looked concerned, being the slightly protective snake thing he is.

After a moment of silence, you felt something coil around you slowly. You looked down to see that S was gently hugging you. It made you feel warm and relaxed. You snuggled deeper into his skin, which in result started to feel like a blanket. You could feel S smiling into your neck, clearly prideful about you enjoying his presence.
Shortly he gave you affection in all kinds of ways, like: Playing with your hair, nuzzling your face and gently squeezing you. Or for short, basically making you remember that you're loved.

You yawned, the warmth and attention was making your eyelids quite heavy. "Essss?" S asked curiously. He had never seen you sleepy before, which made him ask what you were doing. "I'm pretty tired S. Um, can I stay and sleep here with you?" You said giving him the innocent face. S's eyes lit up with a sort of mixed expression. It kind of looked like he was surprised, happy, curious and shocked. Finally he said "esss" which probably ment: "of course." Well it was kinda obvious since S almost never said no to you. "Thanks S." You whispered gratefully. And in no time you were asleep.

Continuing?!

"Mmmmmrr" you groaned. Half way getting up from your comfy spot you heard something that sounded like a tired "ssssss." You were confused for a second, until you looked next to you. There all blissed out was your pal S. "Hmm" you realised that you were smiling, but no one could blame you, since S was just there looking too adorable. You raised a hand to stroke your friends head. And when you did, you couldn't handle the reaction. S leaned into your palm and softly hissed with pure joy as you pet his head. You couldn't contain the squeals as a quick squeak left your mouth. This caused S to open one eye to glance at your excited face. You slumped, feeling kind of guilty since you woke up your snake friend. Immediately S nuzzled into your neck as a way of forgiveness. "Heh, okay S. I think we should get up no-" you were arising from the spot the two of you were in until the letter pulled you back down. You made another attempt to get up when S once again pulled you back down, this time looking pissed. S stared into your eyes as he seductively hissed while smirking deviously. This caused you to panic and blush looking around to see if anyone else was watching. Sadly someone was, which was F. "Eeeeeefff" he said with a evil smile on his face. "Ah dammit" you sighed, knowing that F was going to tell the others. "Eessssssss!" S yelled at F. F attempted to ran away from S who was chasing him none stop.

"Just a regular day" you said to yourself.

"Just another regular day."

Requested by a friend called Ollie. ♡