Prologue

!!!I WILL LIKE TO THANK THE ARTIST FOR MAKING THE COVER SHOUT-OUT TO @MarcKurtzberg!!!

"Don't you find it strange how Hawkmoth hasn't akumatized anyone on the daily recently?"

Cat noir turned to Ladybug, who was deep in thought.

"And the people he does akumatized isn't that strong. Heck, it seems like he's just reusing the weak ones."

"Isn't that good, bugaboo?" Cat Noir asked, not failing to notice the girl in front of him rolling her eyes at the nickname.

"Well yes, easier for us. But Hawkmoth always has a trick up his sleeve. No way is he giving up this easily." Ladybug answered, looking up at the moon. Cat Noir inched closer and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Ladybug, we have a whole team of superheroes with us. We got Rooster Blood, Caprikid, Minotaurox, Polymouse..."

Ladybug looked at her partner as he continued to remind her of all the heroes in the group.

"...and you and me, M'lady! No matter how long or how hard it takes, whatever Hawkmoth throws at us, we will be ready for it!" He finished, pumping his fist up in the air.

Ladybug chuckled and looked back to the breathtaking view, soaking up the view of the glowing Eiffel Tower in front of her.

"If you say so, Kitty Cat."

---

Gabriel sighed, flipping through his notebook yet again, trying to make sense of his writing.

"Gabriel." Natalie soft voice filled his ears, and he looked up.

"You're being too hard on yourself, maybe a team of villains is too hard. Perhaps you need to take a step back."

"Natalie. Im fine, I re-akumatized nearly every villain once, creating a team of few will be child's play." He huffed, and took his glasses off, rubbing his eyes in a pathetic attempt to soothe his migraine. Natalie stepped forward and passed him her tablet.

"Yesterday, I read your notes, and 2 people stood out to me; Reverser and Evillustrator." Gabriel looked at the picture on the tablet, 2 young boys, arms around each other waist. Both of them looked very happy. Scrolling down, Gabriel saw a caption under the picture:

Marc Anciel (Left) and Nathaniel Kurtzberg (Right).

"Reverser was very powerful, and he would have succeeded if not for 2 things. He refused to listen to your commands after reversing Ladybug and Cat Noir, his cockiness took over and instead, went to find other people, especially Nathaniel and Marinette. And he would have won if Ladybug didn't have allies by her side who could carry out her friends."

"And Evillustrator?"

"He didn't use his power to his full potential." Gabriel raised his eyebrow. "Perhaps I misjudged the power I gave him."

"Recently, the 2 of them developed a relationship. They will do anything for each other, and imagine their power if they teamed up." Gabriel thought about this for a minute.

"How will we get them both akumatized?"

"Tomorrow, the 2 of them will tell Nathaniel's class about their relationship. Only a few know, and the tension is high. Their fear will be a perfect fit for our Akuma."

Gabriel looked at Nataile in shock. She simply said "I saw Nathaniel text Adrien about it." and left.