2. Stop This Madness!

A/N i forgot Hawkmoth is now Shadowmoth. Eh pretend Shadowmoth is like idk non-existent and Mayura is the holder still.

"Reverser! Evillustrator! Stop this madness now!" Ladybug was still in shock at the mess the duo made in such a short time. In just 3 minutes, the police were robbing a bank, Mr. Ramier was shooing away his pigeons and rats, and Ladybug could see many random items scattered around Paris.

"Hm, no. Now hand us your miraculous!" Evillustrator yelled, Reverser right beside him. 

"Hey, don't start the party without me!" Cat Noir said, jumping down to where his bugaboo was. Evillustrator and Reverser scoffed. 

"Been a while Kitty Cat!" Reverser fake cheered, already summoning a paper airplane to reverse him.

"Yeah, but enough reunions. Let's finish this quickly! Cataclysm!" He yelled, jumping up to reach Reverser's paper plane, which was thankfully only one or two meters above the ground.

"Cat Noir!" Ladybug yelled.

"Oh no, you don't!" Evillustrator shrieked, scooping Reverser up bridal style as his paper airplane crumbled. Reverser, shaky from the near-contact of water, shot the plane at Cat Noir, but missed.

"NO!" Hawkmoth shouted. "Evillustrator, take Reverser to safety! If he falls into the water he will disintegrate! Draw up a new airplane for him and get those miraculous!"

"Oh just wait Hawkmoth," Evillustrator smirked. "I have a new idea, just let me take Reverser somewhere, then I can tell him my plan!"

Ladybug and Cat Noir followed Evillustrator, but eventually lost him in the sea of buildings.

They stopped near the Louvre to catch their breath. "Cat Noir! Why did you do that!" Ladybug scolded, much to Cat Noir's dismay.

"Oh come on! I thought the Akuma was in the airplane again!"

"It's probably on Evillustrator, we just have to figure out what," Ladybug suggested, racking her brain to think of anything.

"C'mon Marinette! You saw Evillustrator up close before, what's different now?"

"Wait! You were there when they were akumatized! It is..."

"The Notebook on his Back!" Cat Noir and Ladybug yelled. They both put their hands to their mouth.

"Haha.. lucky guess!" Ladybug said sheepishly. The awkwardness was interrupted by the blinking of Cat Noir's ring.

"Oops, I should recharge my Kwami real quick, see you soon M'lady!" Cat Noir winked at her, before sprinting to a nearby alley.

-------

"Are you ok?" Evillustrator asked, setting his lover down on a bed that he quickly drew mere moments earlier.

"Im fine." Reverser replied, "Just a close call, ya know?" He motioned the other boy to sit down with him. Evillustrator did, blushing as Reverser let out a yawn and snuggled with him.

"Evillustrator, I said to draw up a new airplane, not let him sleep next to you!"

"Oh shut it, Hawkmoth. You and I both know I could reject our Akuma."

"And I know I could do anything to Reverser. Keep that in mind Evillustrator, that I'm the one with power!'

Evillustrator turned pale and stopped drawing. "No! Fine! Give us 5 minutes! I beg you!"

Hawkmoth smiled evilly at the panicked boy begging.

"Alright, 5 minutes, but no more after this."

Evilustrator relaxed and mumbled a "thank you" to Hawkmoth, giving the now sound-asleep Reverser a black and white teddy bear.