1. Akuma!

FREAK!

Lila words was playing on loop in Marc and Nathaniel head.

Again, and again.

It didn't really bother them at first until it did.

She dumped both Nathaniel's and Marc's notebooks in water, and guess what's even better?

Half of the class insisted it was an accident. Even though everyone saw her pick up the notebooks and dump the water.

Nathaniel and Marc didn't flinch as the Akuma entered Marc's dripping notebook and smiled when they heard Hawkmoth's voice.

"Nathaniel! Marc! No! Fight the-" Marinette yelled, but Hawkmoth overlapped her begging.

"Reverser, Evillustrator, it's been a while. Being rejected and humiliated by the same girl in one day, with half of your supposed friends in the same class you two thought would support you taking her sides. I feel the itching revenge both of you wish to curse upon your classes, and I will grant you the ability to do so. In return, you must bring me Ladybug and Cat Noir miraculous, and every other one you see along the way. The world won't know what's coming for them."

"Yes Hawk Moth, they will regret ever taking that girl's side!" Both of them said in unison.

Everyone in the lunch room was frozen as they turned into Reverser and Evillustrator, holding their breaths as Reverser stepped onto his paper airplane.

"You all really think we would just take the hit? Reversion!" Reverser summoned a paper airplane and launched it, and another one, another one. Everyone screamed and ran out.

"LILA! GET BACK HERE!" Evillustrator yelled, he grabbed Reverser by the wrist, and they both flew out of the room, chasing the running girl.

Thankfully, no one noticed Marinette and Adrien slip out.

Marinette ran to the girl's bathroom and shut the door.

"Oh Tikki, Lila really crossed the line this time!"

Tikki smiled, "Don't worry Marinette. Hawkmoth wouldn't spend hours just to akumatize 2 people!"

Marinette smiled. "Your right Tikki! Tikki, Spots On!"

-

Adrien huffed as he hid in the locker room.

"I may not be the brightest kwami, but I sure know that girl has every right to be targeted," Plagg said

Adrien silently agreed with him. "Let's just hope this teaches her a lesson."

"Plagg, Claws out!"