Chapter. 1 Part. 1

Hey guys this is the story I wanted to write and have been thinking about it a lot!

So our characters are Devin Heartstrong and Adrien Poet enjoy this story and make sure you don't lose it and add it to your library. Grab your drinks sit in a good seat and enjoy my story.

Devin Heartstrong's P.O.V.

___________________________

People's hands were raised cheering at the current band playing. The band wasn't good to me, I brushed my blonde hair out of my face as I stared at the band coming on next. I moved up closer to see who was on because they didn't announce them. My heart dropped at the sight of one of the band members they were playing guitar and standing in front of a mic. I lost one of my friends Charles in the crowd and couldn't seem to find him.

They had black hair looked very masculine and looked to be around my age as a high school student. I was noticing I starting to check him out. No No, I'm not gay, right? I was still staring and suddenly I thought we made eye contact. I'm pretty sure his eyes wandered over toward me and winked he mouthed something and started playing. The stage lights turned blue and I was blinded by the color for a second and lost contact with him by looking down. I looked back up to see him by me crouching down pulling his hand up towards me. His face went into the mic.

"Karma's gonna separate us!~" He sang pulling me up and continuing his song. He grabbed my hand and tipped me over after a spin. I stared at him in shock I turned to face the crowd and girls were screaming and recording us. Now that I'm up closer to him I noticed some of his features. He had a tattoo on his arm that he looked to have gotten illegally. It was a skull with a rose in its mouth. His eyes were green and his lips looked a bit paler. He had an obvious darker tan easily able to be compared to my pale complexion.

"I've already fallen for karma's trick~" He continued to sing until he got to the last part. He pulled me in closer and our faces were inches apart. I tried to pull away and I noticed that girls had begun recording or swaying their flashlights to match the slow harp and drum in the background. My hand was fighting to break free. He was a lot stronger and just then I started thinking of the possibility that this could ever happen. He held my hand and his other hand grabbed my waist our lips space slowly closed. My eyes flinched closed.

Our lips touched and the song ended the stage lights turned pink and people were cheering. I noticed the person was getting called over.

"Adrien we have to leave give him your phone number or something dude!" One of his bandmates called. He groaned and wrote something out on paper. While he was doing this I realized he was a lot stronger than me I had a weak build. He handed me the note and looked sad while doing so.

"What uh, what's your name?" Adrien asked.

"Devin..." I responded he took my hand and kissed it then walked away.

"Call me!" He yelled peaking back threw and resuming his exit.

567

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!