Chapter. 1 Part. 6

This starts at the end of the phone call when Devin admits to turning Bisexual for Adrien.

Reminder!!! Characters: Devin Heart Strong and Adrien Poet.

Adrien P.O.V.

____________________________________________________________________________

The phone beeped and I couldn't help but panic. I plugged in my phone and went to bed.

The next morning

The following day I got up and went into the bathroom to wash up before getting dressed. I looked at my skin the thing I was sensitive about and cringed. Next, I lifted my shirt looked at my body, and scoffed at my 6 pack. I should go to the gym more...

"Adrien! are you up you have a guest! on the weekend..." She yelled surprised at the last part. Who could that be I filled my white shirt back down. I was wearing shorts that didn't seem to be too non-matching. I walked downstairs.

"Adrien are you coming!" I yelled.

"Aye! Mama," I yipped getting hit with a sandal.

"Are you estupido! Answer when I call you!" She barked. I walked past her and heard her gasp. I just that to see who was there and started my walk to the kitchen. I  peeked into the kitchen by a wall to see Devin. I turned back into the wall and gripped my shirt. Devins in my house, on the weekend!

"Greet your guest Adrien!" My mother ordered throwing a boot at me.

"Ouch!, Hi..." I started

"ADRIEN!" My mother chimed.

"Hi Devin what's wrong," I let the words spill out as I looked at his red puffy eyes.

"Mom leave us please," I ushered. She left and I sat across from Devin. I noticed how distant from me he was. It seems like he was mad at me or something.

"Hey, Adrien..." He rang the last part to sound like he needed to say something else.

"Yes, Devin?" I asked concerned looking at him while he was muffing under his arms. His head was face down on the table he looked tired and depressed.

"You know what I said last night... forget about it I was just curious..." Devin stiffened as I creased his chin to make him face me. I started to get a little angry and paranoid.

"Look at me and tell me that," I bluntly said. He faced away again and began to stand up. I stood up waiting for him to try and walk away.

"Don't Adrien..." Devin warned starting to back up. The table we sat at was circular with four chairs and a wall painted red behind it with chairs lined up against it. He was close to the border when I went across the table to his side.

"Adrien! stop..." He rambled as I backed him into a corner. He put his hands upon his eyes to cover his face but I could tell he was getting redder.

"Adrien never minds I- am pretty sure I have a thing for guys. Just back away!" Devin tried to convince me. I hummed and stopped when I was in front of him and the wall. A Chair blocked any directions of going other ways along with walls.

"Oh, Devin... You're pretty sure it isn't enough." I exclaimed grabbing hold of his hands softly. I continued humming and tried to convince Devin to look at me but he was being a pain.

"Look at me Devin why are you even so flustered why won't you look at me?" I Pouted. To my surprise, Devin pushed me back again. Yikes, I'm getting mad...

"Devin there is nothing wrong with being gay or straight! I just- I just need to know before I hurt myself. Are you straight or not?" I confronted him.

"Im Gay- no im straight... Fucking hell girls and boys are hot..." Devin spilled he said a bunch of random words but I just hushed him by putting my hands on his lips. Devin looked at me confused and grasped the hand with my hand on top of his mouth. He pulled it back and looked back at me I was laughing.

"Devin that was funny 'Fucking hell girls and boys are hot' wheres my reward for helping you?" I questioned. 

"Shut up," Devin groaned and brushed me off walking past me and by the door.  I ran over with him to face the door. He opened it and stopped to turn at me.

"Cya Adrien," He smiled at me and I without knowing it grasped my white shirt again and flushed.

719