Lost Liscense

Niall; HAY BOI HAY :D

Liam; Niall. What was that?

Niall; just saying hello to my favourite boyfriend xxxx

Liam; you mean I'm not the only one?

Niall; well, for now you are, but Harry's been looking pretty fit lately...

Liam; I hate you.

Niall; aw, Liam, I'm sorry! Can I make it up to you?

Liam; come watch Toy Story with me.

Niall; you KNOW I hate Disney movies.

Liam; yeah, but you love me, so you'll come anyways right?

Niall; I would. But there's just one problem.

Liam; and what's that?

Niall; ... I may or may not have misplaced my license...

Liam; Niall James Horan. It has only been three months, how have you lost it already? Actually, here's a better question: how have you lost it at all?

Niall; well, you see, I was making myself a sandwich, and I couldn't find a knife, so I used my license to spread the mayo, and I really haven't seen it since.

Liam; and when was this?

Niall; ... Last Saturday...

Liam; AND YOU DROVE US TO THE CONCERT? NIALL YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!

Niall; Li, calm down. It's not like my superior ability to drive is in the license.

Liam; but the legality is! We could have gone to jail!

Niall; first, only I would have gone to jail. Second, there was no chance anyways since I am such a great driver. Third, I wouldn't mind going to jail if we shared a cell ;)

Liam; this is not a time to be sexual. You need to find your license before you get in trouble.

Niall; I'm not gonna get in trouble! I'll just do minimal driving until I find it.

Liam; no, you won't do ANY driving until you find it. Now go look. And when you find it, I want you to thoroughly wash it with soap and water. And maybe even spray it with some disinfectant.

Niall; ew, why?

Liam; cause there's nine day old mayo all over it! That's disgusting.

Niall; not as disgusting as the thoughts I'm thinking right now ;)

Liam; that doesn't sound intriguing in the slighted. Besides, this still is not a time to be sexual. Now go find your license!

Niall; you're no fun. Fine, I'll go. But as soon as I find it I'm coming over to punish you ;)

Liam; stop it! I don't want Buzz & Woody to think the tightness of my pants is from them!

Niall; remind me why I talk to you.

Liam; cause you loooooove me xxxx

Niall; yeah yeah. Go back to your movie.

Liam; hurry up and find your license. I'm getting impatient ;)

Niall; WAIT YOU'RE GONNA BE SEXUAL NOW?! :D

Niall; Liam?

Niall; Leeeeeyuuuuum!

Niall; LIAM JAMES PAYNE ANSWER ME NOW.

Liam; ;)

Niall; I hate you.