This Is Us Premiere

Okay, I don't know how, but the beginning of my story got cut off. So reupdate. I mean, it was only a few lines, but you won't know why Niall called Liam a pedophile without it, so.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry, you got the good update :P

***

Niall: MOVIE PREMIERE TODAY! WOOOOOOO!

Liam: I know, I’m so excited! I can’t believe we have a movie coming out!

Niall: Riiiiight? It’s absolutely mental! This is the coolest thing EVER!

Liam: I’m just not looking forward to sitting next to that Sophia girl. She’s a nice girl and all, but you’re prettier and you smell good.

Niall: I am not pretty! I’m too manly to be pretty. And I smell like a man, which is a great smell on me. It goes with my overflow of manliness.

Liam: Men don’t stand in their closets wearing nothing but their pants while debating what to wear like I’m 9000% positive you’re doing right now.

Niall: Oi! Shut the fuck up. I have to look good for the girls. Gotta make ‘em swoon and all that other stuff they do. Sorry some of us can’t just toss something on and make the girls cry like you can.

Liam: I can not. Stop over exaggerating.

Niall: I’m not, I’m being serious! What are you even gonna wear, anyways?

Liam: I don’t know, a trench coat?

Niall: HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY?! HAHAHAHA

Liam: What’s wrong with my trench coat?

Niall: You’re gonna look like such a fucking creep! Oh god, I’m dating a pedophile.

Liam: I’m not a pedophile! I just figured if Edward can pull it off then I can too.

Niall: Edward? Who’s that?

Liam: You know, Edward. From Twilight.

Niall: …You’re trying to be Edward Cullen?

Liam: Yeah :D

Niall: YOU’RE SUCH A CREEP, VAMPIRE BOY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liam: How does that make me a creep? They were both 17!

Niall: No, Bella was 17. Edward was changed in the 1900s at 17. So he’s like 100.

Liam: NO YOU’RE LYING. STOP LYING.

Niall: I’m not lying. Ask your mum or something.

Liam: You know what Niall? Fuck you.

Niall: I’m sure you will be later. But until then, you’re gonna have to tell me what to wear.

Liam: I don’t know, dress like Louis or something. Louis always looks fabulous.

Niall: Are you saying Louis’s better looking than me?

Niall: Oh god, I’m not gonna lose you to Louis of all people, am I?

Liam: What’s wrong with Louis? He’s pretty awesome. Nice hair, too.

Niall: Remind me to beat him up later for stealing my boyfriend. Right after I beat you up for leaving me for Louis.

Liam: Seriously, though, what’s wrong with Louis?

Niall: He’s not Irish. Everyone knows the Irish are better than the British at all times.

Liam: I’m British.

Niall: Yeah, but you’re dating an Irishman, so I’d say you’re doing pretty well for yourself.

Liam: I mean, I’d be doing pretty well for myself, anyways. World famous boy bander with a movie coming out and all.

Niall: Yeah, but the Irish guy is the only reason you made it so far.

Liam: Yeah but we’d be nothing without Louis, too.

Niall: …

Niall: I’m leaving you for Zayn. Zayn’s nice. Zayn appreciates my ruggedly handsome good looks and my Irish manliness and whatnot.

Liam: Hahahahahahaha lol

*10 minutes later*

Liam: Niall?

Liam: Niiiiiiiaaaaaallllll

Liam: Niall

Liam: Kyle

Liam: Kitchen Tile

Liam: Nialler

Liam: Don’t do this to me, I’m lonely.

Liam: I’ll actually wear my trench coat.

Liam: Then the whole world will know you’re dating a pedophile.

Liam: Well, you know, the people who know/think we’re dating.

Liam: Stop ignoring me.

Liam: That’s it. Trench coat it is.

*In the theatre*

Liam: I can’t believe you dressed like Zayn.

Liam: I’m way better than Zayn.

Liam: Did you see Twitter? The girls love my trench coat.

Liam: They think I look like Edward.

Niall: Idiot, they think you look like a creep.

Niall: A sexy creep.

Niall: That they’d really like to have sex with.

Niall: But they can’t because mine.

Liam: You can’t be possessive, you’re in Zayn inspired clothes.

Niall: Yeah, but you’ve gotta admit, I look downright sexy.

Liam: I don’t know, I think Louis has one upped you tonight.

Niall: I hate you. I hate you soooo much. Fuck you.

Liam: Don’t worry, I’m sure you will be later ;) bye boyfriend, have fun watching the movie!

*** 

If you hate me, I don't blame you. I said once a week, and then I didn't update for three months. So, if you kill me, that's okay, I'd kill me too. To be totally honest, I have two more story ideas but I don't know when they'll be up. You know, school and stuff. AP classes and Pre Calc and it really all just sucks. But I will most definately try to update before the end of the month.

I love you all, thanks so much for reading and commenting and voting and following, it means the world to me! :)

And special thanks to Makayla for suggesting this idea. Could'nt have done it without you, boo!

~Erin :)xx