Chapter 2

Natasha sighed as she returned to the apartment she shared with her girlfriend Maria. It had been another long and frustrating day working as one of Nick Fury’s highest-ranking SHIELD agents, but now her day was done and she could look forward to a nice relaxing evening with her girlfriend.

Or that was the plan, anyway. That plan quickly went by the wayside when she entered the apartment and heard the unmistakably erotic sounds emanating from their shared bedroom. That Maria was cheating on her was surprising enough, though it wasn’t like Natasha could completely blame her after what had happened recently with Peter Parker. The bigger surprise was that Maria’s feminine grunts were accompanied by far more masculine ones, and unless she was mistaken she was pretty sure she knew who those grunts belonged to. She’d heard them often enough when he gave her a different kind of workout in the private gym.

She felt plenty of trepidation as she walked towards their bedroom and opened the door, but she’d never been one to run and hide from her problems. She was going to tackle this head-on, just like she did everything else.

Sure enough, it was Peter Parker making those noises, and Peter Parker who was responsible for Maria’s squeals. He had her bent over their bed and was slamming his cock into her from behind. From the looks of it they’d been at this for quite some time. Maria’s hair was disheveled, her skin shone with sweat and the room stank of sex.

“It looks like you two are having fun,” Natasha said, folding her arms across her chest as she stared at them. She wasn’t sure what the appropriate reaction was here. It seemed hypocritical for her to get angry with Maria for cheating when it had been her who cheated first, her who had been unable to resist Peter in the gym. Yes, Maria had soon followed, but maybe that wouldn’t have happened if Natasha hadn’t fallen first.

But even so, she’d thought that would be the end of it. Peter hadn’t mentioned it again and neither had Maria, so she’d chalked it up to one afternoon of temporary insanity and assumed they were going to put it behind them and pretend it had never happened. Yet it seemed Peter and Maria had different ideas.

Maria looked up at her when she spoke, but she didn’t look the least bit abashed to have been caught red-handed by her girlfriend. She just grinned at Natasha and brushed some of her hair off of her sweaty face.

“Welcome home, babe,” Maria said. “I’ll be with you in just a second. Just gotta have one last orgasm first.”

Natasha shook her head and stood there silently, watching as Peter continued to fuck her girlfriend right in front of her. She wondered if this was anything like Maria felt when she first walked into the gym and saw her getting fucked face-down on the weight bench. Probably not; the circumstances were different this time. It wasn’t quite the shock that the gym escapade had surely been for Maria, but at least Natasha had felt some semblance of guilt for cheating on her girlfriend. Maria just smiled and knowingly made her watch.

Peter wasn’t solely relying on the powerful thrusts of his hips to get Maria off. He was also using both of his hands very effectively too. One of them was cupping Maria’s breast and rubbing her nipple, and the other was between her legs and rubbing at her clit. It was a good idea; Natasha knew better than anyone else just how sensitive Maria’s clit was. She’d used that knowledge to make her girlfriend scream in pleasure many times over the course of their relationship, but now it was Peter Parker who was drawing that sort of pleasure out of her.

Natasha couldn’t begin to guess at just how long they’d been screwing but she’d only been in the bedroom for a few minutes when Maria screamed out in orgasm. It was a scream that rivaled any that Natasha had ever got out of her, which made her feel things she wasn’t at all comfortable with.