And he didnt just remained your brother pt. 3

•___________________________________________________•

every one went home tomorrow morning y/n and tae hyung signed in the post of CEO'S and minji and yoshyu in the post co- CEO'S and assistant. y/n and taehyung were now living together. after 2 months
tarhyung and y/n were in office when a employee was getting scolded by taehyung he came to y/n and started talking like a boss. From 1 months y/n is seeing some change in  tarhyung. She thaught it was because of stress of work but now it was being too much  y/n also tried taking him to psychiatric but he wasent ready to go. Some times he would lost his mind. before their marriage y/n could only see him sometimes sometime laughing some times with the poker face just like a 7 monts pregnant women so moody in every hrs. after some days y/n felt that taehyung was being so aggressive sometimes sometimes he would just be like i am the boss here and the day even worse he even forgot her name for an hour now y/n felt something not good so she took an appointment with doctor today evening without letting taehyung know . When she was cleaning taehyungs cupboard she mistakely dropped some files and she saw it was of some kind papers of therapy sessions and some psychological thing written there she looked at the name of therapy the name was " Psychotherapy "she had never heard of it and the papers were of taehyung. she searched the Psychotherapy in google and found out that it is some kind of counseling specially done to teat multiple personality disorder in a person she was really so upset that taehyung had hid from her she saw the last date they went for therapy was on the date of their graduation she knew they went for therapy sessions every 1 month so she decided to talk to his doctor without telling him first. so she cancelled the appointment with the doctor and she went to meet the doctor who was doing therapy of taehyung. y/n went to the doctor and asked him " From when does taehyung have this disorder? "doctor" From when he was 15 yr old he was getting therapy for that and he was doing a good progress but after is parents death nobody actually took him here i also called in his home unfortunately how many times i called he was only one who was answering and he hates this therapy. now i pray that the 2 personalities which he had forgotten in past  wont come back . he actually had 5 personalities in which he already had forgotten 3 and that so good of it but if all the perosaltities accept his real one and that would be had because his parents would bring him to me very hardly" y/n "leave that to me i will surely bring him here and make him fine but tell me more about all his personalities."doctor ok so 5th the last and the most dangerous he was a psycic killer and in 4th personality he was a mafia and in a 3rd personality he was a cold ceo who also was a murder in 4th luckly he is not a serial killer not a psyco or a murder but he is a boy who hates girls around him and in 1st personalityhe forgets peoples around him sometimes he forgets his own name which can trigger his dangerous personalities he was also addected to drugs and smoke for a long time . which was bad for his heath but he soon gave up on those bad habits . " Y/N can his dangerous personality trigger him now also? " doctor: "yes it can trigger him if he didnt came for therapy " y/n replied" i will make sure that he came here from tomorrow as he is being more aggressive and being more like a moddy pregnant woman"doctor"these are the main sumptoms of multiple personality disorder"y/n " so i will meet you tomorrow doctor "y/n went home made food for him they ate food together y/n did dishes and finished all her work taehyung was working in his laptop when y/n called him and started a big discussion on his disorder. y/n " taehyung i need to ask you something" taehyung:"yea please go on"
y/n" today i was cleaning your cupboard and i find your reports of multiple personality disorder. see no need to be frightened but you need to go for treatment taehung.
taehyung "........ umm i am so sorry for hiding this thing from you but i hid this thing from you because every one always called me carzy any they would always hate me. y/n " i understand v and no matter what i will always love you ok  so from tommorow you have to come with me to hospital to continue your therapy "taehyung"................ ok i will.
................. To be continued

      •___________________________________________________•