And he didn't just remained your brother pt. 5

•________________________________________________•

Next week y/n v yoshyu minji and v's personal doctor went for vacation in jeju island. taehyung had his personalities changed in every 6 hours y/n relly badly wanted to make him all right y/n didnt wanted kim taehyung to forget him. because tarhyung had  so many relations with y/n (brother at first., boyfriend, husband, now boss and master type tooo). they had so much fun today in jeju island they went to there hotel and slept tommorow morning y/n didnt found taehyung there she started to panic but later fund he was in washroom. Taehyung showered and came out of washroom when he called y/n yelling when y/n reach there come here fast with my cigarette. y/n took cigarette from his bag and lit up and gave him she had no choice but to follow his orders y/n didnt really wanted him to have cigarette now. tarhyung made y/n sit and he also forced y/n to smoke.taehyung"babygirl you will have this now "y/n.........n-no this is being too much now " taehyung took his gun out loaded and keep in y/n's head y/n smoked . they went home after a week in these week tarhyung's therapy sessions were going nice y/n now smokes with taehyung during his obssesion personality without taehyung doing any this.yoshyu and mingyu were going to marry soon now. Every day they were taking session of therapy and changes were seen. after 1 year..............
doctor"he only has left 2 personality because he was in his forgetting personality the most thing comming in his mind at that time was forgetton even he forget y/n and his own personality. "
y/n "now what can we do doctor "
doctor "now i only have 2 personalities left for him and and one of them is forgetfull one and another in mafa one in mafia one he knows you and in forgetfull he doesn't even know who is he so you may decide which personality do you want to keep. y/n said " the mafia one " after 6 months taehyung was finally able to recognize y/n but he wasn't in love with y/n this time as he was magia he always says mafia doesn't have any lovestory" taehyung sold their house and they sifted to their mansion taehyung made a mafia group openned a office and leaded the . y/n still loves taehyung as she loved before but now taehyung wasn't the before one taehyung . y/n was thinking about taehyung only he came and said i am going office . y/n said ok went to him and said good bye y/n was still CEO of her company so she went and worked came back home
taehyung didnt came till now she was getting worried now .it was already 12:00 still he wasent therer at 2:42 taehyung came home y)/n was shocked seeing his body it was covered with blood he had wounds all over his body y/n was crying while cleaning those wounds taehyung
was leading on his bed whle y/n was cleaning his wounds and taehyung asked"why do you love me this much? what have i done for you y/n went closer to him put her hed in his bare chest and said i can tell you million of reasons.
taehyung also started growing a little space for y/n in his heart . taehyung wasn't that caring but he started showing some affections. y/n was really happy about it. after 3 months

y/n woke up and she was felling so dizy whe she threw up it was 3 rd time she woke up like this she thought of doing pregnancy test. and i came positive she was really so happy but didnt knew if her mafia husband will be ready to keep the baby or not and can she alone handle her pregnancy time? that day tarhyung came home at 9:00 y/n wasent asleep. he came inside y/n took his bag and he sat on sofa while sing his phone taehyung didnt knew Someone was looking him very lovingly he threw his phone aside and say y/n glaring him he arranged his coalr of shirt and said " am i that handsome y/n in a flirty tone and started laughing this was the first time seeing hm happy after becoming a mafia. y/n didnt let the chance go and hugged taehyung tightly and said " i dont know if you are ready with this or not but Iampregnenttaehyung she said in one breath . taehyung didnt understand and he said " say it once agai y/n y/n pulled out of hug and said " I AM PREGNANT YOU ARE GOING TO BE DAD TAEHYUNG. "
.......... To be continued

         •________________________________________________•