And he just didn't remained your brother pt. 6

y/n "I AM PREGNANT YOU ARE GOING TO BE DAD TAEHYUNG "Taehyung didnt said any thing.after some time y/n "please taehyung say some thing .......taehyunhg still was not responding anything .y/n fed up him and said if you wanna say you dont wanna keep this baby by staying silent then already know this that you cannot decide it i will alone keep me with him but please dont say you dont wanna keep this baby.taehyung "stood up the couch and told all his guards and maid to go for leave for 2 days .y/n was so scared about what was he going to do when every body leaved the house .taehyung going towards his room called y/n there .y/n was sivering so much right now out of fear what would taehyung do to her but when she entered the room she was surprised by his action he suddenly hugged you .he jumped in his bed crying like a child out of happiness he carried yn and spinned her and kissed her multiple times .after some times he putted y/n back .y/n was still confused abut every thing that happened now it was really hard for her to processn as he hadent even talked to her nicely since he became mafia.she asked taehyung who was still jumping in bed "just to hug me or kiss me why did you sent all the maids and body guards out of our house and came in room and that also locked and then started a childest behaviour which nobody have ever seen in you .taehyung"i know y/nieeee but i am a Mafia and i have so many enemies that can hurt you or can even hurt our baby .i hope you under stand and i know how much you love me .i have remembered every thisg y/n and i also remembered our veautiful moments together in rihana's wedding the company opening those childrens in orphange,minji and yoshyu helping us through out our many hard times and every thing i am a mafia i say mafia doesnot have expression of feeling but i have too and i also remembrd abou my disease dont woryy doctor said it is really rare to make i come back but i thing once again we can start our new journey soon with an happy family.
y/n and v lived happily they had a baby boy.
...... the happy end