第十三集- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Your eyebrows frown. How did she get me phone number

After you two arrive at Hana's house, she immediately went to the kitchen and came out with a glass of pink liquid

Right on track your eyes narrow. "(Y/n)-san, you deserve a drink." she hands you the glass. "What is this?" you ask. "Peach juice" she answers. "Where did you get it?" you ask, curious. "It's in the refrigerator" she answers. You know it is a lie. You checked her refrigerator before you two got depart to the supermarket.

Hana-san didn't bought anyway peach juice there too. That conclude that this is the love potion you eye at the glass.

"Thanks, but I'm not thirsty" you decline her offer. You can sense the disappointment from her. But it soon disappeared when she smiles and runs back to the kitchen.

She is now attempting to drug me with a love potion Should I confront her or something cause I can't just leave her alone while she will be drugging others with love potions too. And it will turn into the person under Hana-san's control to kill- Your face shadows with horror when the whole theory hits you like a train.

"Then, take this home would you?" Hana-san hands you a bag of good. It's radiating with love potion. You want to cover your mouth but you know it will look suspicious to her.

"Thanks, I make sure my friends and I will sure enjoy the meal" you force a smile. "Then I am glad" she smiles.

---

"How's the date with Hana-san?" Dazai purrs at your ear when you are about open the agency's door. "She is the reason that the stalking started" you sighs. Dazai frowns at your statement.

"You sound grumpy, (Y/n)-san" he says. "Of course I am, a city's males' life is on the line. If I stand here doing nothing, it will be destroy" your grip on the bag Hana gave you. "Ouuu, a bag of goods" Dazai grabs the bag out of your grip and open it. "Don't touch it nor eat it, it is filled with love potion" you warn and open the door.

"And it is evidence" you say and grab back your bag before shutting the door without letting him in.

"(Y/n)" you hear Kunikida calls out. "Here" you reply. "I have another case for you" he says. "What's about it?" you place down the bag on your table.

"What is that?" Kunikida asks. "From Hana" you sit on your chair. "Tell me what is this case about?" you ask. "It's about the port Mafia" you rose up from your seat. "Port mafia?" you ask. "Yes" he nods, slightly irritant. "No, I won't take the case" you decline.

"Why?" he asks. "I won't and it is the final-" you are cut of with your phone ringing. "A second" you dismiss yourself and walk into a conner.

"(Y/n)! How are you doing?"

"Hana-san?"

"yes it is me"

Your eyebrows frown. How did she get me phone number

"What do you want?"

"I want to go shopping but I am scared to go out now"

You really want to kill yourself right now. She is obviously flirting You sigh. But wait something shot you.

"Later, I got work"

And you hang up the call before Hana can say anything. "Is it anything you need to say?" Kunikida asks. You shake your head. "None" and walk back to your seat. 

"What are you doing?" you scowl to see Ranpo looking in your bag. "I smell sweets" "And it is at leak in love potion, please refrain from touching evidence" you pull the small man away. You sit down to see Ranpo clinging on to you. "I Want Sweets" you deadpan and look at Kunikida. "His ways" Kunikida replies. 

You look at Ranpo. This kid is spoiled "Fine, I'll buy you sweets. As long as you stay away from my things" you sigh.  Ranpo's face lights up and he went to do other things.

You sigh in relief before asking Atsushi. "Got much work in your hand?" the weretiger perks up and shakes his head. "No".

You nod. "Then help me research about this girl" you pass him a folder of Hana. Atsushi looks at the content before asking.

"Isn't this-" "Hana? Yes" you cut him off. "Are you doing anything... Illegal?" Atsushi asks. You sigh. "Nevermind, give it back to me. Just forget about it" you grab at the folder.

"Nonono, I am just surprise. Of course I will help you." Atsushi pulls back the folder and hides it into his drawer.

You chuckle softly. "Thanks"

 "Thanks"