chapter nineteen

"Don't eat that

"Don't eat that." Jay stopped Kai who wanted to put a mushroom in the mouth. Kai smirled playfully.

Soobin forcibly took the mushroom from his hand, throwing it on the ground. "You could die while eating that, you dumbass!"

Kai rolled his eyes and stomped his leg on the ground. "You're so stupid," said Yeonjun. Beomgyu already started laughing, knowing that there is going to be a fight between them again.

Sunoo, on the other hand, was focusing on the boy next to him. Sunghoon. Who was literally next to him, in person.

They were so awkward with eachother, that until they found the ones who went first, the entire walk was quiet.
What are they supposed to talk? About their fight? About how they finally met? Nah. They both rather staying quiet.

"Stop! Stop!" Soobin stopped the two guys having a fight right now. Heeseung pulled back Kai and Taehyun pulled back Yeonjun who looked back at him like he was about to slap him.

"God, what's gotten into you two?" Soobin whined. Yeonjun sighed and got a little back. "Finally!" Jungwon rolled his eyes.

Sunoo stated to laugh, so did Sunghoon and the two boys who had a fight looked at them. "Do you want to get involved in this too?" Yeonjun pointed his finger at them and squinted his eyes. When Sunoo calmed down a little bit he shook his head.

Riki watched them from the back leaning against a tree. But wasn't looking at the others. He was looking at Sunoo. The boy who once loved him more than anything, was now inlove with someone else. And that someone was loving him back.

Why did you do that, Riki? Why did you lie? This could've been you.

This is his fault.

"Come on! When are we arriving?" Said Heeseung while dragging his feet behind him

"Come on! When are we arriving?" Said Heeseung while dragging his feet behind him. "You're tired already?" Beomgyu asked and Heeseug nodded lazily.

"Don't worry, we'll be there in some minutes!" Soobin said and and seemed most enthusiastic about this. The others either were bored, either were tired.