Chapter 3

"What?" Sophie exclaims as my moth drops.?
I look away from the door and look back at her
"Dude... Turn around..." I tell her, she looks at me with confusion and turns around slowly.
She gasps and turns back to me
"Oh my god!!" She smiles
I roll my eyes "don't freak out or else they will be weirded out" I say and look back over in their direction, which I probably shouldn't have because right when I looked up they were all staring at me. Great. I thought. My cheeks flush up as all the attention is on me.
They all start walking in our direction.
Shit shit shit shit...
"Hello loves" Brad says pulling up a seat, along with the others. I put on a fake smile and reply.
"hello..." I say and look at Sophie who has yet to say anything, she is staring at them hard.
"H-hi.." She finally speaks up.
They all faintly chuckle.
"You two are the ones we met last at the meet and greet? Correct?" Tristan asks trying to piece where he recognized us from..
Sophie and I slowly nod.
Brad smiles "you're the one who said you didn't like our music."
I blush and look down and back up and nod. "Yeah.. And-" I begin but get rudely interrupted by Sophie.
"Yeah, but she said she actually enjoyed it!!" She says like a proud mother.
They all smirk "ahhhhh.... So you do like our music now..." James says crossing his arms. I put my arms up and laugh
"Your music is really good I admit. But you all still seem like... Caught up in your ego.." I say pursing my lips. They all look a bit taken back. But then they all start laughing.
"I guess you'll have to find out for yourself" Connor says.. "Anyway. So Ashlee, Sophie...?" He says looking at us as if asking if he was correct. I nod.
"Where are you guys from around here?" He asks.
Sophie answers " we actually live here in Los Angeles, about 10 minutes from here.."
They nod "so got any recommendations for stuff to do for the summer? We are spending it here in LA, since tonight was our last show."
"Yeah we are hoping to meet some girls but I don't think that's gonna be an issue now.." Brad winks at me.
Oh my god. He's such a player I can already tell.
I roll my eyes in his direction. And look at Sophie who is lost in a conversation with the other boys. I look at him and he's smirking
"What's your issue?" I finally ask.
He shakes his head "nothing... It's just kinda cute when you get all mad and flustered" he says and my cheeks yet again go red.
"See!!!" He exclaims and laughs.
I smile lightly and shake my head looking away from him back to sophie.
"Okay great! It's settled! We will meet you guys at the beach tomorrow" she says happily and claps her hands.
James nods and they all stand up "okay well we will see you guys at noon tomorrow, I'll text you Sophie." James smiles and walks off to the door. Brad turns back at me and smiles. He actually looks somewhat cute and likable when he smiles like a normal person.
I raise my eyebrows at him and laugh, and turn my attention to sophie.
"So what the hell happened?! You and james?" I smirk.
She laughs and smiles wide.
"Nothing yet... But I know this summer is gonna be the best" she says and sighs just as our food comes out.