Chapter 8

Today we were all supposed to meet up for a day at the amusement park. Ever since the night Brad and I got into it, things have been really good. We have hungout just a few times since that night and things have been the least bit awkward. I'm kinda glad that I told him everything... I feel like he understands me and respects me more of a person now and it feels good. Him and I have become best friends over the past week and I'm actually happy about it.
Sophie and I buy our tickets and walk inside the park trying to locate the boys.
"Where the hell are they?" I ask rotating my body.
Sophie starts laughing and I turn quickly back in her direction and see her looking at the opposite end of the park.
My question is answered when I see the James and Brad coming off of a roller coaster looking frightened to death.
We walk over to them and can't help but laugh at their scared expressions.
"Are you okay?" Sophie asks the two of them.
James starts cracking up, "Brad has never been so scared! I nearly pissed myself listening to him on that ride!" He says still laughing.
I smirk and look at Brad who's completely red and embarrassed.
"Stop guys! It was a big drop okay!?" He says crossing his arms.
I laugh and realize something's wrong.
"Where are Con and Tris?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
Brad nods "they didn't want to come because they wanted to beat their video game" he says rolling his eyes.
Sophie and I laugh.
"Well let's go ride some rides pleaseee!!" I beg pulling brads hand.
We all go on some rides, James and Sophie together and me and brad. Sophie and James are on the verge of becoming an official couple, and I'm really happy for her. Brad and I on the other hand were just really good friends... Best friends if you will. Even though he flirted with me and gave me butterflies we are only friends nothing more. I don't know if I could let it be anymore.
"Guys I'm exhausted!!" I moan getting off the Ferris wheel.
Sophie rubs my back.
"Don't be such a baby!" She laughs
Brad comes over to me and rests his hand on my back. "Want me to drive you home? And the other two can meet us back later?" He asks looking at them then back at me.
I nod and hug James and Sophie and Brad walks us to his car.
"So are you okay?" He asks as he gets in the car and starts the engine.
I nod "yeah just really tired!" I say and laugh.
He smiles "So, the guys and I were thinking of getting a beach house a few hours away for a couple of days and inviting you and Sophie? How does that sound?" He asks tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.
I light up and smile "That would be amazing!!!"
He laughs "Good I'm glad to hear it!
It will be fun.." He adds.
I smile and nod "yeah I'm sure it will be"
I honestly don't know what I feel when I'm with Brad. But it's a good feeling... Like a feel safe and wanted.. I'm just scared to fall for him.. I don't want to loose him.