chapter twenty

Sunoo and Sunghoon were now staying next to eachother, watching the sky

Sunoo and Sunghoon were now staying next to eachother, watching the sky. They were both lying on the grass, with hands under their head for support. Sunoo liked the view ; no, he loved it. It was ten times better than the lake. Sunghoon was really good at finding good spots.

The older looked over at Sunoo and a smile made it's way to his lips. Gosh, he's driving him crazy. All he thought about after their fight was Sunoo, and only Sunoo since he started dreaming about him.

Sunoo ; this beautiful human, the always happy, positive, friendly and perfect in every way Sunoo.

He loved him. He loved his presence, he loved his smile, he loved everything about him.

But he didn't have the courage to say it.

Maybe Sunoo doesn't even like him. How would he feel if he would confess?

Better to stay quiet.

"I don't want to go back," the younger started and Sunghoon nodded. "Me neither."

Sunoo chuckled but stopped. "Wait, for how long have we been here?" Sunghoon stopped and realized. "You're right, oh god!" He quickly reached for his phone and saw that they were gone for two hours.

Sunoo got up, so did Sunghoon and started to look around. "Maybe they're worried about us!" Sunoo put his head in his hands and whined.

Meanwhile. . .

"I told you! The fire isn't lighting up like that!" Kai showed Yeonjun. The older rolled his eyes. "Guys, if you two are having a fight again then you are leaving together, walking from here. No car." Jake said and rolled his eyes. Soobin chuckled at the thought. "It would be a good idea!"

They all started laughing. "My boyfriend is literally bullying me," Yeonjun mumbled and gave Soobin a glare.

Kai laughed. "They're more stupid than us."

Yeonjun snickered and nodded.

Beomgyu looked around. "I feel like we're not all," Taehyun averted his gaze to Beomgyu. "What do you mean?"

Jungwon stopped and Heeseung widened his eyes, realizing who is missing. "Isn't it Sunghoon and Sunoo?!"

All the boys stopped their tracks, and widened their eyes too. "I told you! Someone was going to die! I knew it!" Taehyun stressed. "We're considered murderers!" Yeonjun shouted in fear. Soobin sighed at the stupidness that's surrounding him.

"Calm down, we don't even know if they're dead, okay?" Jungwon got up from the chair along with Jake and started to run. "Yah! Where are you two going?!" Soobin shouted after them.

"We're finding our bestfriend, duh?" Jake rolled his eyes and turned around. "Wait! I'm coming too!" Jay shouted and fastly got up. Heeseung sighed and lazily went after them.