1. friends

sunny's pov

four years.
Its been four years since i've last left my house,some people May know why,others May not.
But its also been 4 years of recevieng letters,once a week to be precise.
i've read only the letters of the First 2 months,then i got tired,but still,the sender never stopped sending them.
Many are still in front of my door (from the inside), because lately i've been sleeping a lot.
If you are wondering,the sender of the letters Is someone NAMED ' (Y/N) '.
That name Sounds kinda familiar,but i cant Remember exactly Who they are.
But thinking of that name,One thing comes to mind, snowflakes.
I still dont know why snowflakes exactly,but maybe i saw this someone in the snow ? Or maybe fake snow? Or maybe their nickname was snowflake?
Still Is, that i cant Remember this 'snowflake',yeah we'll call them that.

As i was Lost in my thoughts, i've Heard knocking at the door,or should i Say, banging.
"Shut up" i mumbled to myself, "ignore It" i mumbled as i went outside my room, "why are you still knocking?" I mumbled as i went down the stairs. "Who would answer the door? Some dumbass." I mumbled as i opened the door.
"OH MY GOD! HEY SUNNY!!" The sudden screaming made me flinch,i..i opened the door? I didnt even realize that,the sunlight hit my eyes,It was so damn bright..
"SUNNY,SUNNY ARE YOU THERE?" A hand moved in front of my face,Who was It?
I thought of a list of people that could have been since i couldnt see clearly because of the brightness, maybe It was mom? Dad? Mar-..no it's not her,maybe One of my old Friends, like.. Hero or Aubrey or basil or..KEL!! Oh God it's kel!
"o-oh Hey kel,what are you doing there?"
"I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY OPENED THE DOOR! ITS BEEN 4 FUCKING YEARS JESUS CHRIST!!!"
Oh.
4 years? Arleady? I didnt even realize It had been so long..i Just his myself i Guess,all that time..4 years..
"ah,well now i'm here, no? But you still havent answered my question..why are you here kel?"
"WELL I WANTED TO COME OUTSIDE ONCE IN A WHILE! and.. it's Aldo because your mom told me that you guys were moving out.. you know,since It Will be One of the last days here i wanted to maybe..reunite the group..?"
oh.
Our friend group..
I,kel,hero,Aubrey,basil,mari..wait. that wasn't the Whole group! There was someone else,but Who? All that could come to my mind was Just an image of everyeone i can Remember and a silhouette of someone?