↦↦..・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5 .・゚↤↤

Teju: LOW CLASS BOYY! THIS IS U R FIRST DAY AT WORK THAT'S Y I AM LEAVING U! WHAT R U WAITING FOR INVITATION? HUH? CLEAN THE MESS NOW!!

Karan: ok...okay..ma'am!

He quickly bend down and cleaned the mess, by mistake a piece went into his hand, but he hissed but didn't care about that and cleaned the mess.

Teju: COMPLETE THE BREAKFAST SOONN!!

Karan:ye...yes .. mam!

Teju's pov

How dare he broke my fav plate from it's set, my breast pain took me out from my thoughts, I saw the time it is 9:05. Shittt! How could I forget this!
I quickly went to my room, locked the room, took my breast pump machine, I removed my top and my bra, and attached the machine to my nipples, and I laid down on the bed, I know u guys must be confused. There is a long story behind, I will tell at the correct time. After half an hour, it completed taking milk from my breast, I quickly removed the pump from me, and I wore my bra and shirt, I took bottle which contains milk, I went downstairs to keep the bottle in a fridge. I went to kitchen and saw he completed cooking, and arranging the table.i sat on the table soon bhai and di joined with me, he was standing near the table. Another worker is serving food for us.

Karan: ma...mam!

Teju: now what?

Karan: ca....can ...I go ....to.. college?

Teju: no u can't!

Karan: but ma'am i....

Teju: NO MEANS NOO!

Karan: I will be bored here!

(He said in a low voice but teju heard)

Teju: that's none of my concern but anyways see, there is gym here, dancing room, singing room, drawing room, and if u want to learn anything u have u can learn sword fighting, bow and arrow, how to use guns, horse riding everything is here. And u want to read books there is a library here. U r body guards will help u!

Karan: okay mam!

After eating breakfast Abhi and Vaishali  went to their room, teju called a worker and asked him clean the dishes as she noticed the blood coming from karan's hand. And asked Karan to first aid. She went to her room.

Karan's pov

Just a plate is 400 dollar. And bcz of that I got a painful slap, and injury. By staying here I will again learn everything, sword, horse riding. First let me first aid my wound, then I will learn.

Now the story is little related to mommy's boy boy Isn't it??👀✨

Happy or sad?