↦↦..・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 .・゚↤↤

He then done coffee and gave it to me, I am feeling something with this man yaar, seriously! I never stepped into the kitchen, but now I came here! I never spoke like this to any chef! But why I'm doing like this with him? he has no one to talk to him, so bcz of that I came here to talk with! That's it! After drinking I placed cup on the sink, and was about to turn, I slipped and fall, but before reaching the floor, someone caught me by waist, my around their neck, that's what I can feel. I opened my eyes, and I saw the mystery eyes, which was brown in Colour, hiding pain in that, his nose looked perfect, his lips...it's Looking so soft, I want to capture them ,...eww! Teju what r u speaking! Before I could move I heard some coughs... I turned my face and saw bhai and di...oh ...noo..oh...noo..no..no..no..noo!

Vaish: what

Abhi: the

Abhinavi: fuck! What is happening here?

I quickly stood straight and ran to my room.

Abhinavi talks.

Abhi: did she touched him?

Vaish: she is the one who never entered in kitchen, and most important never touched anyone, but..now y is everything is changing!

Abhi: I think she is changing!

Vaish: how suddenly!

They both looked at Karan with a smirk on their face, karan who was afraid by Teju, now noticing their smirks he became more afraid, then they both went from there.

Teju' s pov

Tejasswi Prakash! What the hell is wrong with you dude?? What happened to u?? Don't you think you're begin too much friendly with just a Mera chef ? Don't listen to u r heart, just do whatever your brain says , because if you use your heart you will only get hurt and nothing else !! how can u be so soft to him huh? Have I lost it ? How can I touch him or let him touch me eww so disgusting!!! He is just a lower class boy, who is living in orphanage. I can't show any soft side to him. Hereafter u will see my side my little boy.

She made her mind, and went downstairs.

She saw karan was cleaning the vessel by mistake, his hand slipped vessel fall down and broke into pieces, teju quickly made way towards him.

Karan: I'm so Sorry mam it's was a mistake!

Teju slapped him so tight, her fingerprints are printed on his cheek ,he caught his cheek with his hand, Abhinavi came there to the sound.

Teju: u know how cost it is? Han? It's nearly $400 dollar, and u broke it! How can a low class boy like you will understand this, BLOODY LOWER CLASS !!!

I know it's boring! Laddoo wala innocent chapter chapters coming soon✨🖤 guess howw?😁

Next update after 4 new followers 🌚