↦↦..・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10 .・゚↤↤

Teju's pov.

I was abt to kiss him...when his eyes opened, Wrong timing idiottt! Can't u keep u r eyes close for some more moment! He opened his eyes and saw me soo close to his face, he then saw our position and took his hand from my waist!

Karan: sorry Tejasswi, I don't know from when I am holding u!

Teju: it's okay karan! Leave it! Let's go and get refresh!

Karan: Uhm.. okay!

End of teju's pov.

Then karan and teju went to their rooms to get fresh, After getting fresh karan came downstairs to cook breakfast. He saw Abhi and Vaish coming,

Karan: Good morning!

Abhi and Vaish : good morning karan!

Vaish: we r going to get fresh!

Karan: Okay, come soon! For eating breakfast!

Abhi/vaish: Okay /hmm ya

They both said and ran to their room! After few minutes they came down but still Tejasswi didn't come!

Karan: where is Tejasswi?

Abhi: I think she is in her room.

Karan: okay!

Vaish: u go and call her for breakfast!

Karam: okay, u guys have breakfast we will join!

Abhi/vaish: okay!!/hmm

Then Abhi and Vaish started to eat breakfast, where as karan went to Tejasswi's room he knocked door many time but no response, he opened the door and went inside..

Karan: Tej..

And he paused saying when he saw tejasswi sitting on the bed half naked with something on her hand, Tejasswi was staring at him, he quickly turn towards the door, teju took a duvet and covered her upper body.

Karan: I'm Sorry! I came here to call u for breakfast, I knocked u r door many times, but u didn't respond, so I came inside, I didn't mean to see u like that!

He said in a one breathe.

Teju: oh..okay no problem! Btw, now u can turn!

He moved towards her, and stood beside her, teju patted the bed, he sat beside her.

Karan: what r u doing?

Teju: uhm...(she looked down) actually karan, I am taking out milk from me!

Karan: huh? What?

Teju: my breast milk! (She said being embarrassed)

Karan: what? Breast milk? breast will produce milk ,only when u r pregnant, that means Tejasswi r u pregnant? Who is the father? U already gave birth to any child? Is it in any other room? Or it went to school?(he was continuously asking questions)

Teju: stop with u r bullet train questions! I am not pregnant, and there is no child! I am still virgin!

Karan: what really?

Teju: yup!

Karan: Is there any story behind this?

Teju: yes! But I will tell u later! Not now!

Karan: okay! Come lets go for breakfast!

Teju: nope karam! I have a problem! I have to empty my breast First or else it will lead a pain to me. But I am hungry!

Karan: would u mind if I feed u breakfast?

Teju: U r not supposed to ask that!

Karan: Oh.. I'm so sorry I mean okay! I am going down!

(He said standing up)

Teju: instead of asking u have to do that,

Karan: so it's okay for u to come and feed u breakfast!

Teju: Haha! Double okay!

Karan went down to bring breakfast for her, teju took her breast pump, and attached it to her nipples, she heard door knock sound, she replied knowing it will be karan, and he came in with a tray of food in his hand.

Karan: ahem u r again naked?

Teju: so what u already saw! Then what's there to hide!

Karan: will u be naked, when I am feeding u?

Teju: Yup! Now shut up and fed me!

Then karan took a food and sat beside her, he was uncomfortable, but he was where only for feeding food to her, as a friend. She was holding a breast pump. After half an hour, not even a single drop of milk is filled in her bottle, which is attached to her breast pump, karan completed feeding her.

Teju: wtf is wrong with this now? Why this is not working urgh ?

Karan: what happened?

Teju: This is not working, I think I have to buy a new one! But it's only available in online, it will take 4 or 5 days to reach here! Untill that I can't able to hold my pain!

Karan: order it fast. Let's find a way for it till then.

Do u guys know any other way?🙈👀

How was the chapppyy

Guys give me 5 followers then I will give next update today only then 🤧👍🏻