Chapter 3

Flash back

Chase: "h hey Skye can I talk to you about something?"

Skye: "sure chase what's up"

Chase: "Skye I know you have a crush on me and"

Skye: "oh so you were picking up on my hints"

Chase: "Skye before you get ahead of yourself. I'm not into you."

Skye: "why did I do something?"

Chase: "no no no it's nothing you did. I'm just not into girls. I'm gay"

Skye: "oh well thanks for telling me, chase."

Chase: "your welcome I just didn't want to hurt your feelings"

Skye: "it's ok. So is there anyone you do like?"

Chase: "huh well I"

Skye: "omg there is. Who is it"

Chase: "promised to keep it a secret?"

Skye: "of course"

Chase: "ok the pup I have a crush on is Marshall."

Skye: "aww how cute"

End of flashback

Skye: "That's how I knew."

Marshall: "how sweet of him he would rather risk you hating him and outing him. Then risk breaking your heart. Anyway, see you later."

Skye: "see you later"

5 minutes later

Ding ding

Katie: "oh there you are chase. I was just about to call you. "What took you so long? And how's your day been?"

Chase: "it's been fabulous"

Katie: snicker "chase could you possibly sound more gay good grief that voice was hilarious"

Chase: "I knew that would make you laugh"

Katie: "So tell me about your day while I give you a bath."

Chase: "ok so after breakfast I had decided to go to my pup house and get padded and play with my toys. And well apparently I had fallen asleep.

(The sound of Running water in the background)

Chase: "so of course I had ended up using my diaper in my sleep like always. And while I was asleep Marshall came into my pup house."

Katie: "oh no"

Chase: "no no it's fine anyway I ended up using my diaper again and that time it leaked because of the way I was laying. So it woke me up. I had seen Marshall out of the corner of my eye. And after a little bit of me crying and being scared Marshall finally got me to calm down. And we started talking. He asks me some questions. And after finding out he supports me being an ABDL. I ask him what he originally came into my pup house for and well after struggling to find the words he just gives up and just kisses me on the lips.

Katie: "omg chase does that mean he likes you back"

Chase: "yep in fact I'm taking him on a date later! Which is why I brought those suits with me. I wanted to know if you could clean and iron them for me?"

Katie: "sure"

5 minutes later

Katie: "Allright, all clean. Now chase, I want to check the progress of your incontinence. So can you hop up on the table?"

Chase: "ok"

10 minutes later

Katie: "ok chase it's at the point where you will probably want to start wearing some light protection during the day."

Chase: "ok. You know I still don't know if what happened to me is a good thing or a bad thing
Cause on one paw if it didn't i never would have had the opportunity to get diapers and now I have an excuse if I'm caught. But on the other paw at this rate I'm gonna have to start wearing diapers 24/7 in probably a week and I just don't know if I'm ready to deal with that."

Katie: "hey I'll be there to help you when the day comes. Anyway I suggest you wear a pull-up while out on your date so your pants don't get wet. There should be some in that cabinet."

Chase: "ok. Thanks Katie"

Katie: "no problem"