Jealous!Yander!Chainsaw Consultant x Assistant!Reader Pt 2

Requested: My sister

Story idea: Ryanmartian77

Pic is not mine

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chainsaw Consultant's P.O.V.

I was walking outside with Y/N to get some fresh air and to take a break from our work. 

It was very relaxing and I enjoyed spending time with her very much until Treekiller came up to us, what now?

"Hey, can I join you guys?" He asked, I couldn't tell by the log/tree stump(?) in his mouth but he was smirking.

"Uh sure...." I said, but deep down, I was angry he wanted to join us, it was Y/N and I's time together, not for him to butt in.

We walked for awhile, and I never knew how much Treekiller likes to talk, he just talks and talks to where I can not even say a word to Y/N without him butting in and saying something.

I noticed he kept trying to hold Y/N's hand, that really got me angry but I didn't say anything, I was afraid I might scare Y/N, but what he said next really set me off.

"So Y/N, do you want to get some food later?" He asked.

I had enough and grabbed Y/N's arm and glared at Treekiller.

"We have something important to do, bye " I said, dragging Y/N back to my office.

When we got to my office, I put Y/N on my desk and looked at her straight in her eyes, anger fuming in my eyes.

"Chip? What's wrong? Why did you drag me back to your offic-" I cut her off by kissing her roughly.

(Let's pretend he has a face and not a Chainsaw one)

She tensed up before kissing back, I put my hands on her waist, holding her.

I pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes.

"You mine! Do you understand?!" I growled at her, she nodded quickly.

I smirked and held her close enjoying her warmth.

"Good girl~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dang did this chapter get a little spicy or what?

I honestly thought I would never make something spicy, but I might make a part three and make it smut, I don't know ;-;

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter/request, have a great day, stay safe, and I will see you in the next chapter, bye!

Word Count: 358 ;-;