The Bridge (Ep. 9 - 10)

(Dokja's POV)

I saw my companions straighten in their seats as they stared intently at the screen. "Soon." Thought. "Soon we would see this world's protagonist."

Kim Dokja and the rest of the group stared at the door at the end of the cabin. Another hit to the door spilled more smoke and embers through the cracks. The looked to be on its last few lives as the iron continued to bend.

"Dokja-ssi!" Sangah yelled. "Over here!" The entire group ran over to the door she was kneeling in front of. Hyeonsung pulled the manual lever to get the door open. It opened about a fifth before stopping. "This one's broken too," Hyeonsung said defeated.

"But it's still the only one we have a chance at opening," Dokja stated as he glanced at the coins in his possession.

[Coins Possessed: 4,700]

"I could use my coins again to increase my strength and stamina... but who knows what will happen? Using my coins so recklessly this early in the scenario could be dangerous."

"You are being greedy, ugly ajusshi." Lee Jihye sighed. I didn't want to answer because, in reality, I was being greedy. However, a voice I didn't expect to hear came to my aid. "While you might think his actions have evil intent, he made the right choice in not spending his coins so early on." Yoo Junghyeok commented. "Besides, he's not the only one who can get them out of there."

Dokja turned to the soldier beside him. "Hyeonsung-ssi, use your skill." Hyeonsung looked confused. "What? What do you mean by 'skill' ?" Dokja activated 'Character Profile'.

Hyeonsung looked closer at the screen, everyone in the room did.

[Character Profile]

Name: Lee Hyeonsung

Age: 28

Supporting Constellation: Master of Steel

Personal Attribute: Soldier Who Turned a Blind Eye To Injustice (General)

Personal Skills: [Bayonet Lv.2] [Camouflage Lv.2] [Patience Lv.2]

Stigma: [Great Mountain Push Lv.1]

Overall Stats: [Stamina Lv. 8] [Strength Lv. 8] [Agility Lv. 7] [ Mana Lv. 5]