Part 7

He holds in he's anger before heading to the door to leave but he stops, he stops right next to he's old friend and boss "you do what you want Mikey but if I find out something has ever happened to the child in he's care I will go to jail for kidnapping cause you have gone mad" and with that he leaves without another word. Mikey isn't happy about he's decision but he knows the old tomon members can do just fine in the real world while all the executives will die being gang members, he looks at the one who's meant to be a heartless killer but right know he's trying to make it up to a baby who's yet to turn one 'if this is what it takes to help people like them stay sane then it's what I have to do' he thought before walking over to the two.

Sanzu was holding and trying to make Takemichi smile but it's clear this child can hold a grudge "nooo come on baby, I'm sorry I really am" he pleaded with him but still nothing "what's going on here?" Mikey asked "well, I'm trying to make it up to him for doing drugs and falling sleep without thinking off him" Mikey sighs "I mean the kid has a point Sanzu, if you have a so called kid know then you can't be doing those pills" he faces goes pale as he goes to protest but Mikey cuts him off "you don't know what you will do if you keep taking them, Takemichi could get hurt" and with those words Sanzu holds Takemichi closer to he's chest "I would never".

In that moment even though Takemichi was a baby he knew that these people would care for him then their own lives so he thought he would forgive the one he shall call dad, he lets off a little giggle, Sanzu looks down and smiles before tickling the child making him laugh even more. After that day everything goes like clockwork, Takemichi's birthday is amazing but what was better is he called Sanzu dad witch surprised everyone.

Time slip brought to you by me

Takemichi is 3 years old and tomorrow is he's first day off school, to say he's excited is an understatement cause he's basically jumping from wall to wall while he's dad is breaking down. "Daddy, Daddy" he calls out as he runs over to the stressing pink haired man, he looks up at hes bright son "yes Takemichi?" "I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm gonna make so many friends" he smiles, even though Sanzu was a panicking mess all he could do was smile and pat hes head "that's good to hear, I can't wait to know them" this lasted for a good while before Takemichi basically fell asleep. Sanzu put him too bed before joining the others in the living room, he slouches on the chair "what's up?" Kaku asked clearly wondering what's bothering he's gang mate.

"It's Takemichi, he's so excited for tomorrow but I don't wanna let him go uggghhhh" he moans as others laugh "well it's normal man" Ran spoke "yes I know but still" he sighs "I legally haven't adopted Takemichi yet so he's still missing and if people find out it's him they could take him from me" he looks at the ground before a hand is placed on hes back, he looks up to see Rindou "hey look, I may not like you but no one is going to take my nephew away and that's a promise" he smiles "thanks man, means a lot" they chatted for a while more before heading to bed but Sanzu made sure to set an alarm so he can get up and take Takemichi to school.

The morning came and Takemichi was yet again bouncing off the walls, Sanzu was already awake making breakfast as Takemichi ran around the house laughing while also waking up all he's uncles cause he wanted all off them there. He dragged them all to the kitchen to eat breakfast before Sanzu got him ready in he's uniform as well as he's bag then heading outside where a nice car is waiting for him, they climb in to see all the others "haha you are all coming, thank you" Mikey smiles "Takemichi we are your uncles so we won't miss your first day off school" he nods before looking out the window.

As they got closer to the school Takemichi didn't have a nice feeling but he kept it inside until he was right outside. Takemichi joined a month late cause off Sanzu so everyone already had friends but him, he held he's dads hand and walks up to the gate with uncles in toe, a women comes in view clearly waiting for them. She smiles as she notices them but cause everyone made sure to look not like themselves for Takemichi's sake the women wasn't scared, she bent down a little "hello, you must be Takemichi it's a pleasure to meet you" she speaks in a lovely voice, Takemichi clings into hes dads hand even more, fear making its way up.

Sanzu knew he had to let him go so he kneels down and gently grabs hes shoulders "ok Takemichi, be a good boy ok" he smiles, Takemichi's eyes widen as he realised he has to do this alone "what..." tears prick hes eyes, Sanzu got up but he could not move anywhere cause Takemichi grabbed hes leg, balling he's eyes out "DADDY, DADDY DONT LEAVE" he screams and Sanzu is trying hes best not to just grab him and run, he sighs before picking hes crying child up "hey, hey it's alright" he whips hes tears, Takemichi thought he was safe until he was suddenly passed over to this stranger, he crys and screams more as he clings to hes arm. Everyone could see Sanzu was struggling so they grabbed him and pulled him away from hes crying and screaming child 'I hope I don't regret this' he thought as he turned and walked away, not even looking back.

It was time to pick him up and Sanzu was the first out the door as others followed, they got there but couldn't find their nephew/son so they walked over to the women "hey, where is my son?" He asked, she looked at him "oh, he's inside come with me" she showed them inside to Takemichi sitting in a corner facing the wall balling hes eyes out, Sanzu's eyes widen and he runs over to him as the others stand shocked. "Takemichi, hey buddy it's ok daddy's here" he says and he grabs hes son, turns him around and hugs him "hey what's wrong, tell me?" He asked as Takemichi looked up with a small red mark on hes cheek "Daddy....they are mean I don't wanna go to school" he cries, all he's uncles hear before darting a glare at the women who's clearly know scared "woah hey, please let me explain".

She explain how she heard some kids yelling and when she turned around she saw Takemichi punching another boy, clearly Sanzu didn't believe it cause he's son wouldn't hurt a fly well only if he had too so he turned to him "Takemichi, tell daddy why you punched another kid" he sobbed but managed to speak "they were making fun off me cause I came in a fancy car unlike them..." he sobs some more "they called me spoiled before pushing me to the ground and hitting me so I hit back, that's when the teacher put me in the corner for hitting back" he sobs as Sanzu's anger rises with everyone else's.

"You dare let another child touch mine, your so dead" that's when everyone took their disguises off to reveal who they are and the women instantly dropped to her knees and begged for forgiveness "not to us stupid but to our Nephew" Koko pointed out, she turned to this three year old child and begged for her life.

Takemichi just started at her as he held on tight to hes father.