(Chapter -1) Can we go back?

Vegas and Kim had to struggle a lot for being together. They got married and went to UK far from their old life to protect their two childs Venice and Viyena. They love their childs so much.

Vegas and Kim still visits Thailand. Kinn and Porsche is the head of the mafia family. They also adopted a son named KYAN. After them he'll be the one to carry on their business. Venice, Viyena and Kyan have a very good bonding with each other though they rarely meets.

VENICE Theerapanyakul _

Vegas and Kim's first child. But biologically Khun Korn's son and Vegas's brother. Almost got every quality of Vegas. Handsome, Aggressive aura, intelligent and sharp and also very obedient and loving to his family and friends. A great computer hacker. Also a very good fighter in jodo. Loves playing almost all kinds of outdoor games and sports. Secretly practices gun shooting. Can't eat spicy foods. Loves to tease his sister. Fathers are his idols.

VIYENA Theerapanyakul _

Vegas and Kim's second child. Very beautiful but doesn't like girly things. More like a tomboy. Short hair and always dressed up like her brother. Holds A dominating and strong aura like fathers and brother. Loves music and reading books. A little bit detective like Kim. A fighter, Practice gun shooting with brother. Loves family the most. Both fathers and big brother are her idols.

KYAN Theerapanyakul _

Son of Kinn and Porsche. Almost the same age as Venice. They adopted him when he was 7 years old. He was an orphan and his uncle used to work for major family. He's nice and obedient. Has a soft personally but can be rude if needed. Loves his father's. A sharp shooter and intelligent as well. Kinn and Porsche adopted him as their child and the next heir of their business. Loves painting (a hidden talent)

Years passed. Vegas and Kim saw their Childs growing up. Venice is 21. Independent and studying at uni. Viyena is 18 and about to admit in uni.

One morning _

Kim's preparing the breakfast, Porchay is helping him. The others went down to the hall. Venice runs through Kim and hugged him from behind.

Venice: Good morning, Kim.(English)

Kim: Good morning, Nic.

Kim smiles and Venice just gives a kiss on his cheek.

– oi... Still so clingy. You're a grown up now.

Venice: yeah I know but I just can't help myself.

Venice chuckles. Viyena was standing behind, observing the whole scene. She comes forward, pushed away Venice and gives a hug to her dad and pout.

Viyena: Good morning, dad.

Kim: Good morning, Vi.

Kim kissed her forehead. Again Venice pout. So Kim had to kiss his forehead. Vegas was reading the news paper also watching over them.

Vegas: I think no one loves me anymore.

Three of them laughed and both Venice and Viyena went to hug their Pa.

– Good morning Pa x2

Vegas: Humm... Good morning.

Kim comes and gives a pick on his husband's lips.

Kim: Good morning, babe.

Vegas: Good morning, honey.

Their children closed their eyes.

Venice: ewwo...to much love to take.

Viyena: maybe they forgot we're still here.

This is their daily routine. Kim and Porchay servers the breakfast. Macau also come down.

Venice: Pa...

Vegas hummed.

– actually ...I was thinking to tell you about this for a long time.... We, I mean Viyena and I wants to go back to Thailand.

Vegas: ok. We'll visit. Why so hesitating?

Viyena: Pa...we want to live there.

Vegas: what?!

Kim: what are you saying dear?!

Venice: I think it's time for us to go back where we belong. We really want to stay there Pa. And about our education, we'll get admit in uni there. Please Pa....

Vegas: Venice, Viyena.....you guys already know why we're staying here. We left that family... Just because of you guys. If we got back, we'll involved with that life again which we Left behind a long time ago. You know what can it cost?

Viyena: but Pa... P'Kyan is there. Our uncles are there too. What's the problem if we live there among our family?

Kim: Vi...try to understand. It's complicated. We can't go back. You guys are still young. What do you think, we don't want to go back to our family and live with them? We don't want you guys to get hurt.

Venice: Kim... please... we're grown ups now. We really want to go. This is the first time we're asking something from you guys.

Viyena: Pa...dad... please...

Vegas: No means no. We're not going back.

Both of them got angry and went upstairs without taking breakfast.

Kim: Nic, Vi... please take your breakfast honey. Nic...Vi.... Come down... Babe... What should we do? You know they'll never give up.

Vegas: (sighed) I don't know what to do.

Macau: hia...I think they're right. It's time for us to go back. They're child for us but still... it's been a long time. I think you should listen to them.

Porchay: Macau is right. P'Vegas, P'Kim... don't worry. You guys are also gonna live with them. They're now grownup and independent.  We can't control them now.

Kim and Vegas looked at each other. After few hours, Kim knock their rooms.

Kim: my honey bees... Please open the door. Your pa wants to talk to you guys. We're waiting downstairs. Please come down quickly before he changed his mind.

Within few moments they went out from their rooms. They bowed down sit in front of their fathers. As they face Vegas's eyes, both gulped.

Few moments in silence.

Venice: we're sorry Pa. Sorry for disappointed you.... It's ok if you don't want us to....

Vegas: it's ok. We can go back to Thailand... How can I say no when you guys asked for something for the first time. If you're happy we're also happy. Pack you things we're going back tomorrow.

Their eyes lit up. Kim nodded and they went for a hug.

– thank you Pa, Thank you dad. x2

A new journey started.

___________________________

End of this part. Hope readers will support this story too. Thanks for reading ❤️