(Chapter -11) Torture!

In the basement _

Venice and Viyena went inside. The elders are waiting outside. But they can see from a two way glass.

A man is tied with chains in the wall. Venice signed everyone to left from the room. Only Venice and Viyena are in the room with their prey. And they are ready to hunt it down.

The torture room_

The instruments_

A/N: I didn't found better than this pics😴 BTY Venice and Viyena are the updated version of Vegas

A/N: I didn't found better than this pics😴 BTY Venice and Viyena are the updated version of Vegas. These pics are to understand the environment. And readers can imagine with their own color scene. 💜❤️🖤💚 What ever that want😜

Venice and Viyena put on their hand gloves. He takes his favorite knife. They fold their sleeves.

Venice: so tell me...who. sent. You?

-: I...can't...tell. you can do whatever you want.

Viyena: is that so?

She took a hammer like thing and just smacked his face. And then his chest and stomach. Blood is running down from the victim's mouth. He smiled.

-: do you think... this childishness can make me...tell you the name?

Venice grabbed his hair tightly.

Venice: oh...you think we're just playing with you like this? You wanna play huh? Let's play the real game.

They pull him out of the chains and let him kneeled down. His hands are still cuffed. Venice takes his hands.

Venice: what a skillful and strong hands you got! Should I give them the rewards for trying to kill us?

Venice put his hands on the wooden table and hooked it with the knife. He screamed out. Then Venice takes a sharp scissor and cut one finger from his hand.

Venice: tell me the name and I'll spear your life.

-: I won't. If I tell you ... He's going to kill me too. It's better if I die in your hand.

Venice: as you wish.

The victim's voice is hitting the wall.

Venice: suuhh...we hate noise.

Viyena: should I stop your mouth?

She put a tape around his mouth.

Venice cut almost all fingers from his hand. Now it's Viyena's turn. She just ran her knife over his skin and cut it.

They just Gone crazy. Hit him with chain and leather belts. Viyena opens his mouth and takes off his tooth with a clip.

Venice wipes his bloody hands with a piece of cloth, sit down on a tool and lit his cigarette. He takes a puff and breathes out.

Venice: Enough Vi... let him talk first.... you're ready to tell or not?

The victim node his head.

Viyena: oh... I'm not done yet.

Venice went closer to him and the victim slowly tell him the name. Venice's head got fire but he control himself.

Venice: guards...

Two come inside and bowed before him.

Venice: cut his two arms and burn his body. Send this to its owner.

Viyena: hey... this is too much. You said you've not going to kill him.

Venice: he's laying....the name he told me is our enemy but they won't dare to do this thing because they even don't know that we're in Thailand. Someone else is behind this but I don't know who. I'll figure it out. About this piece of shit... He's now useless for us. But for now I'll just send his hands and ashes to the person he just mentioned. In case they sent him for real.

They both smiles at each other.

Viyena: you're bold. That's why I like you so much.

On the other hand _

Vegas, Kim, Kyan, Porsche and Kinn all of their eyes were at them for the whole time. They are shocked. Kim just cried after seeing them like this. No one can say any word. They're speechless.

Vegas observers them carefully. The way they hit the victim and everything just reminds him about his past. His dark side which is still locked inside him. He found himself into them.

Vegas is scared. His heart is beating faster. He can't believe his eyes and ears.

Vegas is scared that he might lose them both. They're silent.

Venice and Viyena come out. Blood all over them. Kyan is already terrified he steps back even Kim. Vegas can't speak anything.

Venice: what happened with you guys?! Come on... you're looking at me like I'm a ghost.

Viyena: shut up Venice.

Vegas: I'm going home... Kim, Porsche, kinn if you guys wanna go come quickly.

Venice: Pa!!! Pa!! Will you listen to me. Kim, you?

Kim: Nic... what you guys are doing is not right. Your Pa is angry. Let's talk at home after he calms down. Ok. We're heading home now. Come back quickly. You too Vi.

Venice and Viyena nodded. Porsche nodded at them and Kinn gave a little smile with a node. Kyan just looked at him once.

Kyan: I'm waiting... Come back quickly.

They left. A guard comes with a phone in his hand.

G-: master... someone wants to talk to you.

Venice takes the call.

Venice: hello! ... Who's this?

-:: you're smart Mr. Venice Theerapanyakul. But don't worry I'll come back to you... soon, very soon.

The call cut. Venice doesn't understand who it was.

Viyena: what happened bro?

Venice: it's him. I think we should find him as soon as possible.

Viyena: ok we'll. But first we should head back home. Pa and others are not happy with our real form. Pa seems very disappointed in us. We need to solve this problem first.

They changed their outfit and heading back to the major family.

Venice is not confident enough to face his pa again. Viyena is also in the same situation. No matter what they must convince their Pa.

••••••