(Chapter -4) Friend or Rival

The next day_

Everyone gather for breakfast.

Vegas: Venice, Viyena, when you guys will start your study?

Venice: today Pa. We're going with Kyan. Don't worry about that.

Kyan: don't worry uncle Vegas. I'll handle. My friend is coming to pick up.

Porsche: is it KAEW?

Kyan: yes Dad.

Venice's reaction changed as soon as he heard her name. Viyena chuckles at her brother.

Viyena: (Whispering to Venice) I smell burning.

Venice: don't get on my nerves.

Kim: Nic, Vi... what happens?

Viyena: nothing dad. It's nothing.

They finished their meal. Three of them got ready. They are about to go. A beautiful young lady enter in the hall.

KAEW SUMONGSAKUL _

Daughter of a big business man. Her father has legal business with Theerapanyakuls. Not involved with the mafia business. Very good friend of Kyan. Charming, lively person. Always helpful. Knows everything about Kyan, like him as a friend only. Swimming athlete.

Kaew: hey... where's my squishy melon?

Kyan: I don't know this ki..wi?

Kaew: awwoo my squishy melon is angry with me... Don't be mad na... I'm sorry. Please...I missed you so much... Please give me a hug.

Keaw pouts, opens her arms, Kyan smiles and kinda runs towards her, hugged his best friend. Venice and Viyena comes from behind.

Keaw: hi. How are you guys? After a long time.

Venice waves his hand a little and nodded.

Viyena: yeah all good. How about you?

Kaew: I'm good. squishy already told me everything. You Guys are gonna stay here from now on. Don't worry. You guys will always find me behind your back.... so Let's go we're already late.

They went out for uni. On the other hand, Vegas, Kim, Kinn, Porsche are discussing a serious business matter.

Vegas: what is it Kinn? Why so serious?

Kinn: well...in our business our position is falling down. A new mafia group is taking over in this business. They're more powerful and they have more financial support. Most of the investors is dealing with them. Even aome Italians are also interested in their deals. We came down on second position.

Vegas: that's it. Ohh...you guys are tensed just because of this . Do you forgot how we used to deal with this kinds of situation? It's such a small problem.

Porsche: Vegas... it's not a small problem like you're thinking. We don't have much information about the new opponent. We don't know who works for this or how many people are involved. We tried collecting information but no use.

Kim: from when they're working?

Kinn: maybe for last three years.

Vegas: why don't you try to fix a meeting?

Porsche: we tried but they didn't come out. No one knows who are they.

Vegas: do you think it could be a trap of Yakuza?

Kinn: it's not. Yakuza also trying to finds out them.

Kim: if they didn't come out so who's dealing with the investors?

Porsche: they have some trusted guards. Those guards are dealing on their behalf. We heard that Yakuza captured one of the guard for some information but that guard didn't open his mouth.

Vegas: well, we're out off this for a long time as you guys understand the situation more then us. Then what you guys want us to do.

Kinn: Vegas...as both of you are here... we want you guys to join the business again.

Kim: but Kinn...you know I really don't want any other problems.

Kinn: I know Kim but it's argent in this situation. You guys will stay here from now on. You have to face it.

Kim: but..

Vegas holds Kim's hand and nodded.

Vegas: ok. We're ready.

They started looking at all the papers. Suddenly Arm and Pol comes to them.

Kinn: So Arm..do you have any information about them?

Arm: yes. The gang name is NVT. There are two leaders. They mainly deals diamond, gold and weapons. Maybe they're going to reveal themselves within few days. They're going to arrange a meeting with the main dealers and all the mafia heads.

Pol: here is the invitation card Khun Kinn. Someone sent it.

Kinn: ok. Gather more information.

They nodded and left from there.

Kinn: the party is after 3 days. Vegas and Kim, your name is also mentioned here.

Vegas: that means they already know about us.

Porsche: we should be more careful.

They got tensed a bit.

On the other hand, Venice and Viyena got to their new classes. Venice sit one side of Kyan and Kaew sit on the other side. Viyena got into another class as she's junior. Viyena again meets with Simi.

Simi: hi ... Viyena. You're here.

Viyena: yeah. Admitted here. You remember me?

Simi: yeah. I didn't expect to see you in my class. glad to meet you again. Want to sit with me?

Viyena: sure.

They talked about many things. Took lecture notes. They become friends.

The whole day was exhausted. They went to cafe together. Viyena's new friend also joined them. Viyena introduced her with everyone. Viyena went to her brother.

Viyena: what happened? You look too much depressed.

Venice: I just can't stand Kaew besides Kyan. My blood boils. it's not that that I hate her. She's such a nice person but I don't like when she's around him. I'm so jealous of her. She knows everything about Kyan more than I know.

Viyena: isn't it obvious? She spent more time with P'Kyan since childhood more than you and me. So basically she'll know more than you and me. As far as I know they're just friends. Don't have to worry about that. But still....if you really like him that much so confess your feelings. I know You didn't forget tomorrow's date.

Venice: should I? Isn't it too fast?

Viyena: ohh....are you going to date after getting old? Don't be late in this matter Otherwise P'Kyan will marry someone else.

Venice: NO!!!

Viyena pats Venice shoulder. After finishing their food they decided to walk on the park.

________________________

End of this part. How are you lovelies? Hope you guys enjoying this story too.

Thanks for reading and support ❤️