5 - Awakening (part 2)

Kars instantly got to work. With incredible speeds he flew to Mexico, the waking and death place of Santana, but also a hiding place of some stone masks. After grabbing the remaining masks that Kars found, he instantly started creating new zombies for the world to fear. Going from place to place, before coming across a familiar mansion in San Moritz, Switzerland, and decided to remain here. And then he flew once more, across Europe, creating more and more zombies to serve him.

After gathering up zombies in the hundreds, nearing thousands, he decided now was as good a time as any to start preparing. Making battle plans on how to defeat his enemy, for he knows they are out there.I don't know who or how many, but I do know this; The Joestars are a stubborn breed, and if that Bastard JoJo lived on, he must have broadened their family line more. I know that I will be facing the Joestars, and something tells me they'll be a lot of them, and they'll have friends as well. Then, I must get some friends too. Kars thought, plotting and scheming on how to get himself allies, someone who, much like him, despise the Joestars.

Although stubbornness runs through the Joestar blood, it also runs through Kars, and he decided that allies were something weaklings needed, not the Ultimate Life form. No, what Kars needed was subordinates, but not just zombies. No, zombies are slaves, the Ultimate Life form needed some loyal subordinates again, and thats exactly what Kars set out to do. But first, he needed more canon fodder to send out into the world. So he did that, spending several days converting more and more humans into zombies, via the stone masks. A long, tedious process, but a necessary one for his goals.

After a week of converting, Kars finally decides he has enough zombies now, In the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, all waiting patiently, hiding in the shadows. Now is the time for Kars to find subordinates.