Moving day - (prt 21)

"Hello new home!"
Memo.

August 16, 2009

"That's all the boxes." Memo said bringing in the last box. "Alright where should we start unpacking?" I asked. "Let's do the kitchen first." He said. I nodded and I lead Gerardo to the kitchen. I set him on a chair with some of his toys to keep him entertained.

Me and Memo organized the plates and bowls first. I mostly needed his help since the top cabinet was high up. "Chaparrita." He said laughing. "That's not funny." I said hitting his arm playfully. He picked me up from the stool i was standing on and carried me.

"Put me down!" I said holding onto him scared. "Okay okay!" He said still laughing. He set me on the ground and continued to laugh. I smiled at him and continued to unpack the things.

After hours of unpacking we finished some of the house. We finished the kitchen, living room, dining room, and Gerardo's room.

Memo put Gerardo in his crib for his nap since he was getting grumpy. I was folding the clothes and hanging some of it up. I felt Memo's strong arms wrap around my waist. "I never thought we would get back together after what happened." He said.

"Me either." I said. "Im glad we did though.." he said. I put the last shirt into the dresser and closed it. I turned to look at him. "How did you find out about Gerardo anyways?" I asked. "I was worried why you weren't going to practices and I thought you quit so I asked Lizbeth." He said.

"And she told you?" I said. "Yeah.." he said. "But trust me if I could change everything that happened I would.." he said. "I know it's not your fault." I said. He pulled me close and hugged me.

"Te amo." He said. "I love you too." I said.

✤.•

We finished unpacking by the end of the day and we decided we'd just hang out. Gerardo woke up from his nap and we played and watched tv.

I got a call on my phone.

Unknown caller.

"We're gonna go play outside." Memo said. I nodded "I'll be there in a minute." I said. He went outside with Gerardo.

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"You bitch! I got fired because of you!"

"Who's is this?" I said.

"You know who it is!"

"Farmiga?" I said.

"I swear I will ruin your life Y/n! I had everything I've ever wanted and you marched in with your pregnancy and took him away! I'm going to make your life a living hell Santos!" She said.

"You wish mother fucker." I said before hanging up.

I'm getting a restraining order against that bitch tomorrow.

I went out to the yard and saw Memo trying to teach Gerardo how to play football. Gerardo fell but Memo surely made him cheer up. We spent the rest of the day playing and having a fun time.

At night me and Gerardo called Javier who was currently packing to move to L.A. When the call ended I got Gerardo ready for bed and he drifted to sleep. I got ready for bed and so did Memo.

"Our new beginning.." memo said. "Better one too." I said. He nodded and pulled me closer, he rested his head on my stomach and caressed my thigh. "Your so beautiful my love." He said.

I looked down at him playing with his hair. He kissed my stomach and closed his eyes. "Your so adorable." I said. He smiled softly and slowly drifted off to sleep....

A/n: HIIIIII. I'm soooo sorry guys. I was very busy and I got a job in December. So I couldn't do everything at once. I'm still busy but I'll try to update this story as much as I can. I LOVE YOU ALLL.