Smut😜 (prt 22)

"Holy-"

August 29, 2009

After a couple of days of living in our new home, we got settled in.

"Hey have you been getting random calls?" Memo asked. "Mm why?" i said confused. "I've been getting calls on my phone from an unknown number." He said. "Let me see" i said. He handed me his phone.

I opened it and went to press the unknown caller and blocked it. "Problem solved." i said. He laughed and gave me a quick kiss. "Thank you, it was getting annoying." He said. I nodded as I heard him talk.

"Gerardo is with my parents right now I just dropped him off." Memo said as he looked at me. "They wanted to see him?" I asked. "Yeah something like that." He said.

"Alright, I'm going to take a shower." I said as I got up and I started making my way upstairs. "Can I join?" Memo asked with a smirk. "We wouldn't want another mini Memo running around here." I said looking back at him.

"But I'm sure Gerardo would love to have a little brother or sister." Memo said. "Nope not yet." I said as I walked up the stairs.

After the shower•

As I dried my body and did all my stuff. I wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the door to the room and I saw Memo sitting on the bed. "Hi cariño." I said as I kissed him. "Hola mi reina." He said kissing back. I walked in to the closet and I grabbed some clothes. I started changing in the closet, but Memo stood in the doorway looking at me.

"What?" I asked as I put my underwear on. "Just checking you out." He said. "Mmh... seems like someone is desperate." I said as I put my pants on. But then Memo got closer, he put his hands on my waist. "I don't think you have to put clothes on since I'm gonna take them off anyways" He said.

I stopped myself and looked up at him. "Don't start." I said. "And why not?" He asked. I turned to look at him and I kissed his lips. He kissed back and picked me up, he lead us to the bed and laid me down.

He took off the clothes that I had on. He threw it wherever. He took off his shirts and pants and was left but nothing but his boxers. I could tell how hard he was under them because his cock was basically poking me.

"You don't know how much I want you." He panted softly. I slid off his boxers and his dick sprung out, I palmed it and he groaned loudly.

I stroke it softly with my hand, his member already dripping with pre cum. He panted, his lips kissed my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck, he sank his teeth into my neck softly. He sucked and bit on my neck. "You're going to leave hickeys..." I said softly and whimpered a little.

"So?" He slurred as he sucked on my neck. I giggled softly and moved myself against him. He moaned. "You're so eager for what?" He asked.

"You wanted this." I looked into his eyes innocently. "You're right." Memo grinned.

He lowered himself. "What are you doing?" I asked and tried sitting up. Then I felt him grip onto my thighs and open my legs wide. He put his head between my legs and licked my cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly, I threw my head back and let out a couple sounds of pleasure. He flicked the tip of his tongue on my cunt. He nibbled slowly and kissed my inner thigh.

I felt one of his hands leave my thigh and his fingers rubbed my clit. "Guillermo!" I moaned. He chuckled softly and continued rubbing.

"You're so wet." He groaned. I felt two of his digits enter me. I whimpered and gasped. He pumped his fingers into me a couple of times before pulling away and going back up to my lips. He kissed me passionately.

He grabbed my hips and pushed his dick into me. "Holy-" my mouth parted a little. He let me adjust before he started moving. He pushed himself into me more and pumped his dick into me.

"Memo" I moaned. "Y/n." He groaned.

He started slamming himself into me. I gripped onto his arm and dug my nails into it. He slammed in and out of me.

"Fuck you're so tight." He murmured.

He dug his fingers into my hips as he slammed into me. I whimpered louder. "Don't stop." I moaned. It felt like my insides were being rearranged.

I felt his dick twitching inside of me as he pumped into me. He started going faster, I moved my hips back and forth. "Don't move." He grunted. He spanked the side of my thigh.

I whimpered, I saw a smirk on his face. He rubbed my thigh as he pumped himself into me. I felt a knot in my stomach as he kept going faster.

"I'm close." I moaned. "I'm not." He grunted.

He slammed harder into me. I felt my back arch and my nails dug into his back. He groaned. He kept going and I felt the knot unravel. I squirted as he pumped into me.

"Memo, okay. Wait that's too much." I whimpered. "I'm not done yet." He groaned. He kept pumping into me. My back arched more and I moaned louder. I felt his dick twitch inside of me. Then he pulled out and grunted. I gasped and sat up.

I panted softly. He got up from the bed and picked me up by the waist. He sat me on the counter and started cleaning me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded softly. He smiled and caressed my waist. He kissed my neck and continued cleaning us up.