Time

You woke up with a bad headache, your body was sore and you couldn't move, you also felt warm all over.

You looked up seeing Armin, he had lots of scratch marks and hickeys on him, he was peacefully asleep. You kept looking at him and felt guilty, you just slept with Eren's best friend but at same time he did the same thing to you.

You kept thinking about Eren and what's been happening for these past weeks and without knowing, you were crying.

Armin woke up feeling like something was wrong, he turned to you seeing you crying and gave you a hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he wiped your tears.

"I feel so dumb, he really cheated on me with my best friend and his ex but I miss him, what is wrong with me Armin" you asked.

"Nothing is wrong with you, you two have just been through a lot together I guess, I feel the same way about Jen, but it's time to take a break, one day you'll forgive Eren but I bet not see you and Eren all boo'd up"

You laughed at Armin though he was dead serious, he knew eventually that you'll forgive him but he didn't want you to do it so soon, he didn't want to see his friend hurt again.

After talking some more you two decided to go to get breakfast, you both took some showers and daily routines then got dressed.

Armin had picked out a black full body romper that showed some cleavage with some black furry leg warmers with the matching hat, and some black and white platform converse's he'd gotten you for your birthday.

When you both were ready you left, on the way down to Armin's car, you had bumped into someone.

"Shit my-bad" you said pausing.

Eren looked at you and your outfit, he looked like he hasn't been to sleep for days. This time there wasn't any hickeys on his neck and he didn't smell like weed and had a black eye, what happened to him last night after you and Armin left?

Eren's Pov

I was walkin back to the apartment, hoping that Armin was there so we could talk, I fucked up bad and I didn't want to lose my best friend nor Y/n, loved that spoiled girl too damn much where I've killed so many people for her.

While I was walking up the stairs not paying attention at all, I bumped into someone. I looked up seeing the bright pink hair knowing it was Y/n already.

"Shit my-bad" she said, I looked at her and her outfit, she looked good, too good.

I guess she was analyzing me because she looking at my neck and other parts of me. Her face softened when she looked into my tired eyes, yeah I haven't had a good night.

After that fight at that club last night, I had sobered up some realizing what just happened, I watched as they were dancing and whispering to each other, I was thinking about how that should've been me instead I was dumb as fuck and fucked my boy girl.

Jen was tryna still fuck with me like Y/n didn't just almost kill her. She was gettin mad at me because I was taking her back home and told her I wasn't fuckin her no more, bitch punched me so hard I got a black eye now.

Looking back at Y/n, I saw her fiddling with the chain that had "Mamas" on I gave her on her birthday, I just mentally smiled.

"Y-"

"Y/n ready to go?" I heard Armin say, interrupting me.

He then saw me and his face slightly dropped. I wanted to talk to him so bad but, I didn't say anything.