Chapter 1

Around the ages of 4 Arlo and Alex met in reception. At first Arlo used to make fun of Alex since Alex was a tiny boy with black hair and glasses but he has really pale skin which is why most kids made fun of him. But at the same time Arlo felt a bit of sympathy for Alex since he was pretty sure it's not Alex's fault he had pale skin but at the same time he didn't care about Alex since Alex was like the class nerd..The smartest maybe Arlo did envy Alex a little yes. But that wouldn't stop Arlo from taking toys away from Alex of pushing him out of the line at break time.

It was a misty, bright, cold morning and all the kids In Arlo's class was going on a school trip and the teacher had told them to line up so she could put them into pairs. And obviously Arlo and Alex got put into pairs.
"Miss!" Shouted Arlo in disgust of his partner "I don't like my partner! Can I change?" He said death staring Alex as if Alex just pulled Arlo's hair.
"No Arlo, sweetheart, it took ages for me to arrange this." Mrs brown replied with a soft tone.
"Awhh..." he moaned not liking the sound of having to sit next to Alex.

"okay guys, get on the bus but sit next to your partners!" Mrs brown said as everyone sat down next to there partner.
After that day passed Arlo actually ended up becoming friends with Alex but it seems every time Arlo came to school he'd be sad and he'd always be taken out of class which was strange to Alex since that had never happened before..

A few years had past Arlo and Alex became besties and they are now 7 and 8 years. Alex being older then Arlo by 1 month but that was okay. It was Arlo's birthday and Alex being the gentleman he is, decided to bring in a gift, card and cupcake for Alro. But he never showed up that day. Alex thought it was because it's Arlo's birthday so he didn't come in since birthday's are special. But ever since that day he didn't come in, it upset Alex so he decided to ask Miss Wright but she explained to him that Arlo had left the country and probably won't ever come back...that broke Alex and he threw a whole fit and wouldn't stop crying till the point he threw up and got sent home.