Chapter 7

After a few weeks of hanging out Alex finally decided to admit everything which left Arlo in shock "I'm so sorry..." Arlo said tears filling his eyes as he hugged Alex and held him close until they both fell asleep in Arlo's room. A few ours later Alex woke up in his house in his bed though he swore he was in Arlo's room last cuddling him. He noticed his clothes was different and so was his boxers which meant he saw them parts. Imminently he called Arlo's phone to then realise the whole time he was dreaming. Arlo's number was still not on his phone and he was still working the cat cafe job except he only just started Seeing model photos of Arlo on boards and stuff. It was just a normal day at work if Alex was being honest with himself but something in his body tells him he really missed Arlo. So he leaves the job and searches everywhere for him and even tried getting through to him on instagram but he never got a reply but Alex still tried. Dusk till dawn he was searching and working until he saw a familiar face taking photos..it was Arlo. He ran to Arlo and hugged him! "Ew who are you present?" Arlo said with a massive look of disgust. "It's me! Alex!" Alex said still hugging Arlo tightly "Alex..!?" Arlo said almost crying hugging Alex back "I missed you so much! And I'm so sorry for leaving and making you panic like that!" Alex said as the photographer starting taking photos of them together.