Chapter 4

3 months later it was the start of school and Alex walked in with a present but little did Alex know his brother destroyed it and wrote horrible notes. A few hours later Alex sees Arlo with his mates and walks up to him but He over heard Arlo saying rude stuff about Him.
"Haha, Alex really fell for it..little does he know I'm cheating and I think he's a pathetic loser!" Arlo shouted loud enough for Alex to hear and when Alex hear he ran off to the bathroom and locked himself in there until 4th period. He gives Arlo the gift then walks out the class and goes to the main office to go home since he wasn't in the mood to stay in school. Once school ended Arlo furiously walked to Alex's house and banged on the door. "ALEX OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Arlo shouted, you could hear the anger in his voice. Alex went downstairs and opened the door a bit but Arlo didn't hesitate to slam it open knocking Alex on the floor to the point tears filled in Alex's eyes.
"What the fuck was that gift?!" Arlo shouted throwing the letter and broken rose at Alex "I didn't give you this..!" Alex shouted back but Arlo wasn't taking it. "My brother must've done it! It was a mistake! But you deserve it for talking shit about me!"
"What...?" Arlo muttered in shock.
"THATS RIGHT!! And I actually cannot believe I fell for your trick. We're over." Alex said slamming the door in Arlo's face and going upstairs. For the whole night Alex cried and Arlo spammed up his phone but then Alex blocked him. For the next few weeks Alex didn't turn up to school but News from kids started spreading that Alex committed suicide and once the rumours was spread around the whole school. Arlo panicked. So after school that day he ran as fast as he could to Alex's house crying his heart out but when he knocked nobody but his brother answered. "oh..you must be the guy who my brother cries about..let me get him! ALEX!!!" The little boy shouted but Alex didn't come down. "I'm sorry sir but Alex isn't at the right stage right now maybe come back later? I'm Antony by the way!" The little boy waved at him and closed the door and Arlo just left in shock.