Chapter 6.

Alex is now 28 and single but he didn't care he was happy with his life and he couldn't wish for more. He has a job in a small cat cafe and Also baby sits on the weekends sometimes decides to write novels at 5 in the morning before work. He lived in a small 2 room apartment and made loads of new friends. His looks is what caught most peoples eyes. He'd normally get stuff like "wow he looks so young and cute" or "wow he's so pretty!" Which normally lit up Alex's day! But one day Alex was working in the cat cafe serving people but this one very familiar looking boy walked in. "one small caramel frap with 4 pumps of syrup please.." The guy said with a quiet voice "and the name for that drink is..?" Alex said with a sharpie and a cup "oh Arlo!" Arlo said with a smile.. "okay then.." Alex walked off sadly and made Arlo's drink and passed it to him "that would be £15.98 thanks" As Arlo passed Alex the money he also gave him a note which said "hey cutie ;) add my number- +44 77** ******" Alex just angrily stared at Arlo and then left the job running up to Arlo "hey sir!" Alex shouted and Arlo turned around to look at him "oh so the cutie came to talk to me. How nice of him!" Arlo said with a smirk. "How about we hang out for a bit? Get to know each other.." Alex said crouched since he was out of breath.