Let Me Explain

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the second installment of 'A Scorpion's Sting'! Before you begin to read, I'm gonna lay down a few things, alright?

Commandment #1: I replaced the key to the Kamidogu with Shinnok's amulet. And no, this does NOT mean that Shinnok will be the main villain of this story, Shao Khan is. I'll be saving Shinnok for the future in which I will not tell you when he shows up. I know that some of you will try and attack me about this, but I don't not care, this is my own story, shut the hell up.

Commandment #2: While the timeline is still connected to Battle Of The Realms, the plot will mostly be tangled with Mortal Kombat 9. I thought that Battle Of The Realms was.....ok, but I like MK9's plot and story a little bit better. However, I have added some MKX characters as well. If you guys want to see any of your favorite characters, let me know and I'll figure out a way to put them in.

Commandment #3: There are so many fucking characters in this shit, so don't expect every single one to have interactions with each other. I will be frustrated beyond my sanity if I tried to do so.

Commandment #4: Please, for the love of God, have respect and don't be a fucking dickhead. I will find a way to demolish you.

With that being said, sit back, relax and hope you enjoy. Also, I know that Loona was cut out from the cover, so here's the full thing.

 Also, I know that Loona was cut out from the cover, so here's the full thing