Life? Is Strange!

Idk if you know but, Life Is Strange is a game.

Life Is Strange: True Colors

So a bit about this game: Life is Strange: True Colors takes us to Haven Springs, where Alex reunites with her brother Gabe, and then the story continues (I'm not going to say spoilers, bc myself don't like spoilers) Anyways

Alex is special

She has powers

She can experience the emotions of others. Alex possesses empathy powers and abilities, which lets her see, manipulate and absorb emotions from others.

Just watching a bit to understand better.

But where I'm going with this, u ask

I'm a big fan of "The Umbrella Academy" and read a bunch of books related to this série. Mostly Five Hargreeves.

And there's always one more person right? You (Y/n) or a name (ex.: Number 8, Eight, Violet, Mar, Ellie, Abby, Maxine,..) a name, who creates a romance (or not) with another person. Example with Five.

And the power that Alex has, if we imagine that power in the série, is OP right

So imagine ur (character?) with those powers, born with them... or not...
(let's call her Mar) Mar developed those powers without being born in October First....

It would be interesting, no?

What do you think??

This can be used for another série or film or whatever. Idk what fandom you are.
This is actually a bit to the TUA fandom!

Once more, feel free to take the idea
To a Umbrella Academy or not

~ TIPS OF THE DAY ~

1. ALWAYS plan the book ahead to the end, or at least have an idea.
Because some books are always people "I lost creativity" and then don't write again, and that makes the readers sad bc they were enjoying the book.

2. When you finish writing your book (and published) mark the story like "Story Completed"
Bc when some people, or me, are looking for a book I always check if the book is finished or not, if I see the writer posting I guard the book to read later but if I see a "In Progress" and "Updated in 18 of June 2021" (example)
I'm not going to read it, sorry

And that's it!

Byee