6- captured

I can't help but stare at him. He's sitting up against the wall. His black shaggy hair almost to his shoulders. His brown eyes look like they can see into my soul. It doesn't help that he's shirt less. "Why do you keep staring at me?" He asks, my face turns red.

"It's a long story."

"We've got time."

I lie. "You just seem familiar."

"So do you." I let out a small smile at him. He smiles back. After a while I get up and sit next to him.

"I've seen you in my visions." I blurt out. Bad choice.

"I'm honored."  How is it possible that I'm already in love with him? I feel my face turn red. He smirks. "If you like me why don't you tell me?" My face gets redder if that's possible.

"I don't know." I want to crawl in a hole and die right now. He chuckles then wraps an arm around me.

"No need to be embarrassed. Let's not tell you brother." He whispers the last part in my ear. So I guess this mean we're a thing now. We just met. I geuss this is how four and Sarah felt. We hear movement. He removes his arm, and move always from him a little. So we're still next to each other but not super close. He walks out the bed room rubbing his eyes. "Morning sleepy head." Four groans in response. I stifle a laugh. I can tell nine is biting back a grin.

"We should go through our chests." Four suggests. Dragging one of them over two us. They end up opening both of the chest.

"So that's a communication device?" I ask, pointing to the small rock in nines hand.

'No it's a bomb.' I hear him think. I only know that because I didn't see him speak. "We think so." He responds, I keep staring at him. 'He's going to give us away.'

"Nine, I think I can read your mind." He pauses for a momenent.

"What?" He asks, shocked. Four just sort of stays frozen. 'This is insane. I know he's not loric, but still doesn't seem possible. How can he be so hot right now? Johnny boy needs to leave so I can kiss my first boyfriend. No it would be too soon for that. We did just meet. By the looks of it I don't think he can read johns mind.'

"I'm going to say what you just thought. 'This is insane. I know he's not loric, but still it doesn't seem possible.'" I keep out the stuff about him thinking I'm hot. Somehow he doesn't seem embarrassed, or he's just relived I didn't exspose him completely.

"That's accurate dest." I feel my face get red from the nickname. I only hope that four doesn't see me blushing like crazy over here. Why can't I control my emotions around him? It's not like I haven't felt with hot boys before. Is it because he's my boyfriend? Or something else? He smirks at me again. I can feel frost slowly leaving the palms of my hands. Four looks like he wants to die.

"Can you read mine?" Four asks, I shake my head. He seems to sigh in relief. Can't blame him. I do everything in my power to not reach out and tack nines hand. Somehow I don't. Then the wall comes down. We're thrown on our stomachs, and shackled. They throw us in the back of the truck with our trunks. I sit next to nine. Four across from us. Me and nine have been able to enter lace our index fingers with each other.

'I never thought that this would be the first time I saw you tied up. I always imagined it to be on my bed with me on top of you. You gasping my name. That sounds so good right now. Maybe when we get out of this mess.'

I feel my face get red agian. I quickly take my finger away from his so I don't accidentally freeze him, but the ice didn't start til after I removed my hand. Strange. '⋏⟊⋏⟒, nows not the time. We need to get out of here.'

'I know. I still can't wait to do that to you, and by the look on your face you agree.' He grins at me. He's right.

'Yeah, listen I'd prefer to get to know you better before I get into your pants. Now can we please hurry up before I freeze the whole van.'

'Why do you think I was getting you worked up? Also I'd like to get to know you better to.' I look at four to see him staring at us. I hope he didn't notice anything. I quickly freeze the handcuffs. Then do the same for nine and four. We knock out the drives, open the door, and run. We run as fast as we can. We next to a sign that says 'Chicago 5 miles.' We run some more. When we get there we get on a train. Nine and four shoves their chest under the seats.

"Where are you taking those?" A girl asks with blond hair.

"A museum." Nine responds, they start flirting with him. Four rolls his eyes. After I minute I can't take It anymore, so I do something stupid. I get on my tippy toes and kiss nine. At first he's still, but he slowly gives in. They leave us alone after that. Four study's us.

"Is there something I should know about." We make eye contact. He shakes his head ever so slightly. I look around to make sure they aren't near us. They aren't.

"It was just an act." He nods,

'Good job.' He smiles. I really want to do that to him again. Why am I drawn to him like this? The train stops, and we get off. He lies to the people in the John Hancock building, and then we're up in his pent house. I've never seen anything like it. Although Henri always had us stay on broken down houses on the side of the road. He smirks at me.

"I'm going to bed." Four murmurs, he looks dead.

"Sure." Nine leads us to a hall with bed rooms he point to a room, and four walks in. Closing the door behind him. He bends down slightly. Placing his hands on my hips. He kisses me. It's different from earlier. More like in the visions. It's strong and passionate. I wrap my arms around him, and for once I feel safe. He breaks the kiss. Keeping his hands on my hips. We're both breathless. "I don't know why, but I'm drawn to you dest."

"I'm drawn to you too, ⋏⟊⋏⟒." I smile at him. He smiles back.

"Why don't you sleep with me tonight?" He asks,

"To risky." I respond, he leans down and kisses my hair. My face get red again. I feel him smile against my hair. He backs up.

"Night dest." He says, walking into his room.

"Night, ⋏⟊⋏⟒."
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .       .
°  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° . °☆
 . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :●.   *
• ○ ° ★  .  *  .       .
  °  . ● . ★ ° . *   ° .
°☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★
° :.   * • ○ ° ★  .  *  .
 ★    .   °  .  .      ★
° °☆  ¸. ● .   ★ ★
° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .
★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸
.    ★  ° :.   * • ○ ° ★
.  *  .   ★     ° :.☆
Record date unknown. Titled captured.