Chapter Two

✈ Harry's POV✈

By the time u got home it was already dark and mum was done with supper and we were just waiting on my pathetic excuse of a father to come home from work. Fuck I'm not looking forward to dinner with this prick and his abuse. I almost took his face off when I saw that big bruise on my mum's face. I hated seeing her hurt knowing that I ws helpless and couldn't do anything about it. He's lucky she begged me to let it go. But one day... I'll never forgive him for what happened to-

"Harry your father's home. Come and eat please." My mum yelled from the kitchen.

I hurried down stair because I was hungry as fuck and I wanted to get it over with. I walked into a kitchen catching half of an argument.

"What the fuck Anne!! I don't tolerate you for this piece of shit you call supper. You're lucky I'm tired other wise I'd ruin you temporary pretty face bitch!" My dad spat.

"R-Rick I'm so s-sorry. I forgot to put your fork on your dish. I'll get you one right now." My mom reasoned. But as she grabbed for his plate he pushed her on the floor. I stepped forward only to be intimidated by his piercing green eyes and his height tower in over me. I was about to say something but my phone vibrated in my pocket so I grabbed it out my tight black skinny jeans.

~Louis: Party at my house. Come on we're waiting for you dickhead ;)

~Me: On my way douchebag.

"Harry, you got something to say to me boy?" He pressed.

"Yeah. Touch my mum again and I'll fucking kill you jackass." I growled.

"Harry!! That is your father, show some respect-"

"What the fuck do you mean show some respect when this prick is beating the shit out of you and walking around like he's fucking King Kong!" I yelled.

"Har-" she pleaded as I started heading towards the from door grabbing my keys.

"I'm out. See you later mum." I monotoned.

"I love you!" She yelled as I shut the door. I didn't say it back this time. I was already pissed off because of my grades and then he goes and fucks shit up. Michael was the lucky one...... I hopped in my car and sped off to Louis' party feeling the breeze in my nest of curly brown hair.