Chapter Seven

✈ Harry's POV✈

I watched hypnotized by the way she walked to the hallways. The out the corner of my eye I see the douchebag that interrupted me and Delia whisper something into the guy she got a drink from ear and they both smirked and high fived each other. Then they looked around as if to make sure no one overheard their conversation. Then they stalked off to the hallways watching their backs as they went. I got this horrible feeling in my stomach that something was going to happen so I went and grabbed Nial and Liam and they followed me to the hallway. "Mate I think you're just imagining it. No one's here" said Liam. "Wait did you hear that??" Nial whispered. I shook my head no but then I heard some one yell,"Shutup bitch I know you want this!" And I took off running. Opening door after door to find the source. When I tried to open one door it was locked so I kicked it down. And when I glanced inside I was enraged at what I saw. Delia was laid out on a bed in only underwear and there was a guy in between her legs and another on the other side of the bed. I looked at her face and she had blood on her right side of her face. Then everything turned red. And I began to tremble. I felt the presence of Liam and Nial next to me frozen at the sight. I couldn't help it. I ran towards the guy hovering over Delia's limp body and threw him against the wall. Then I jumped on top of him and punched him what seemed like a hundred times but the lads pulled me off and took over with the two perverts. I turned to Delia's disheveled body and my heart nearly broke as I heard her whimper. So I picked her up into my arms then ripped the silk sheet off the bed and wrapped it around her petite body. She was trembling so hard that I thought she might fall into pieces in my arms. Her face had whitened sickingly since I last saw her. She clung to me for a few seconds with closed eyes then went completely limp and I lost it. I ran out to the front yard ignoring all the terrified stares and screams and once I was outside I took off running down the middle of the street. I could here my best mates yelling my name but I ignored them. I have to get Delia to the hospital. Oh god please help me save her. I knew there was a hospital ten miles west of Louis place so I ran that way. I don't know what came over me because I've never ran so fast and so long in my life. I ran for 30 minutes straight full speed untill I saw the glowing lights of the hospital in the distance. I couldn't wait until I got there to ask for help so I screamed to the top of my lungs. "HELP!! SOMEBODY PLEASE!! SHE'S NOT BREATHING!! SOMEBODY PLEASE!" I YELLED. When I reached the emergency center there already was a gurney waiting along with a bunch of nurses. I gently set her down on top of it she they asked what happened. "I don't really know but she I walked into a too I found her incoherent and two pricks. One over her and the other next to her and her face was bloody and swollen. God just help her already!" I screamed at the nurse.

"Sir unless you're family or involved with the patient this is only how far you can come." One stated. But there's no way I'm leaving her or letting her out of my sight so I lie," It's my girlfriend." They then looked at me sympathetically and I nodded and looked down at Delia. I placed my hand in hers as we all ran down a long white hall and into a too where they set up an IV for her. Then they put some weird looking thing on her finger and I heard this beeping noise that was annoying ass hell. I turned to the nurse and said," What the hell is that noise?" She giggled and said,"Sugar, that noise is your girlfriend's heartbeat. That's the machine that lets us know she's alive. Haven't you been to a hospital before?"

"No not really." I stated and she walked toward the door. "The doctor will come in as soon as possible. Don't worry honey we'll take care of her" and with that she left. I sat there just watching Delia's unconscious state and i felt horrible and helpless. I should've manned up and went to talk to her instead of stalking her at the party like a pussy. I notice a strand of extremely curly hair coming out of place so I gently brush aww from her face and caress her cheek. Delia.... my Delia. Why didn't I protect you.... Then my phone started going crazy so I look at it and I have 47missed called and 102 text all from my friends and some of hers asking where I am and what happened. So I text my mate Liam telling him in at the hospital with Delia and to bring everyone and he replies instantly.

~Liam: Already on our way sys.

Afterwards I feel exhausted so I decide to go get me and Delia some coffee and some food from the near by McDonalds down the street. When I get outside it's already first light. I walked and the whole way my mind was filled of one thing and one thing only. My Delia......