Chapter Fifty Five The Finale Part Two!

(A/N: New character: Alex up above! Updated picture of H below!)

💣Delia's POV💣I wake up surrounded by so much darkness that for a second I think my eyes are still closed

💣Delia's POV💣
I wake up surrounded by so much darkness that for a second I think my eyes are still closed. Where am I? I look up and instead of seeing a ceiling I see stars and a big moon. I can't be anywhere near the city if I'm able to see this many stars........ Where am I? I reach my arms in front and am abruptly pulled back by a coldness surrounding my wrists. Suddenly a light flickers on and not even two feet away is the man in the suit staring intently at me. I frantically scoot away from him back into the shadows.
"Aw, don't be afraid, Delia. I won't kill you........yet." He said laughing.
"What do you want from me? How do you know my name?" I ask my voice trembling as I try to keep it together.
"I know everything, sweet pea. Now I have some friends I want you to meet. They're going to be taking care of you." He said walking up to me and reaching his hand out but I slapped it away.
"Careful sweetness! Don't bite the hand that feeds you...... Because I bite back. And so do they." He said pointing behind him. More lights come on and I see hundreds of men and women dressed in black and gold with tattooed covering their body.
"Now, you can call me Trey or kidnapper or Florez. I don't care. But call me something I don't like and it will result to punishment. As for the chains....they're unnecessary really. You're no threat to us not are you any match for us.......I just really like using them." He said spinning on his heel and walking out leaving me in shock. I tried to move again but the chains were everywhere. Around my waist, across my chest, on my elbows, my wrist. There was even one around my forehead. I looked up and noticed a girl walk up to me. She was petite with red hair down to her back and a nose piercing. She sat down in from of me with a plate of food. It looked like a glob of mush.
"Sorry, this is the best I can get you. If it was up to me, we'd be sharing some burgers but they want to treat you like a prisoner." I simply nod and slide the plate closer to me to get a better look.
"My name's Delia....." I tell her for some reason. I'm sure she already knows. Florez probably briefed his whole posse.
"I'm Alexandra but you can call me Alex." She said with a smile.

🔥Alondra's POV🔥
I lay in the hospital bed mute and platonic. I think about how I was two days ago. I was happy. And now I'm just here. I feel cold. I've been cold every since I went into surgery. No matter how many blankets the nurses put on me, I can't stop shivering. I haven't let anyone in to see me, I refuse. I'm such a disappointment I don't want to remind them........especially Louis. I bet he hates me......I really was looking forward to having a family with him. I look over to all the flowers and cards people have been sending me. I pick one up and see its from Niall.
~Hey, bunny! When are you going to let us come as you? We've been sleeping in the hallway for days. Please just let us in...... We need you and you need us.....

I continue to read all the cards sent until I pick up one with a superman sticker on it. It's from Louis....

~ Love i know you're hurting, I am too but you need me. And I need you. So stop being stubborn and let me love you because that's what it is...love. And as for the baby......it wasn't your fault........ We can always have more in time. It doesn't change anything. You're still the love of my life. Now there's a box of pizza outside your door with all your friends surrounding it. Hurry, because Niall is looking like he might just eat it all...