Don't bring the mood down

They gays

Seungdick: Well, looks like they finally did it.

Binsin: Felix finally got railed.

Bigchan: So proud of my lil cousin.

Whorejin: About fucking time. Get it Minho.

Squirrelnuts: lixieisstr8 not so much😏

Notsmallinnie: And I thought I was loud.

Bigchan: Yeah, definitely not you anymore babe.

Whorejin: Either way now I don't have to have a mopey Lee Know.

Squirrelnuts: I bet the sex was amazing. Minho seems the type to be kinky though👀

Seugndick: Yeah, I could see that. 

Bigchan: Well, he could definitely Dom me any day. Fuck.

Notsmallinnnie: Threesome? 🤭

Whorejin: 🤦🏼‍♂️

All boys were doing their own thing, but Felix and Minho did not go unnoticed. Saying Felix was loud was an understatement, and Minho was equally as loud. When they wake up, they will see the whole chat just has they had expected but they didn't expect anything less.

Christmas morning is here, and everyone is sleeping in just for a little while, it was now 8 in the morning and Felix was all snuggled into Minho as he lay awake just taking in every detail of Felix. If it was up to him, he would stay in bed forever with the beautiful, freckled face boy who has taken up every corner of Minho's mind.

Felix stirred in his sleep and looked up at Minho sleepily "Morning." Felix said with a deep raspy voice. "Mhmm morning." Minho smiled.

Well, both were nice, and cozy all snuggled up in bed under the covers not wanting to move an inch. "How long have you been awake?" Felix asked. "Oh, not too long but just long enough to hear my phone going off like crazy." Minho replied. "It was to be expected." Felix chuckled.

Minho shifted so his arm was under Felix pulling him closer and Felix just nuzzled his face into Minho's chest. Minho played with Felix's hair as they laid there together, Minho's thoughts just running wild as this is the happiest, he's ever been in a long time. "Min? Would you ever tell me about your past?" Asked Felix.

Minho knew at some point this would be brought up, but he didn't think so soon and if he was being honest with himself, he didn't want to dig up his past that would instantly ruin his mood. Felix knew the long silence was something he didn't want to talk about, and he respected that but at the same time Felix thought that they should talk about their pasts, both of them.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." Felix frowned. "You didn't upset me Lix, and you have every right to know. Just right now I'm happy and I don't want to bring the mood down. My past is toxic, and I hate every bit of it, and it wasn't for Hyunjin I might never have made it out." Minho replied. " I had no idea it was that bad. Chan just only mentioned that you had a very bad breakup."

If only that was all it was.